By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - new PS3 RPG "Demon's Souls" scans

Interesting. I'll have to take a look at King's Field then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

looks kool

From Software is MASSIVE FAIL. Who knows what other horrible concoctions that team has been involved in since then. All I know is I haven't played a good game from them in a decade, and it's hard to be anything but apprehensive at best, and disgusted at worst.

Oh come on be a bit more positive, As mentioned earlier, I too was dubious about the developer's credential, but at least reserve your judgement until TGS.

New kingsfield huh? Thats...terrible news. I remember being at a friends house going through some old ps1 games and it was so bad that we broke the disc in half (That and the hobbit ps2 game disc as well.) Expect this game to suck.

Around the Network
dabaus513 said:
New kingsfield huh? Thats...terrible news. I remember being at a friends house going through some old ps1 games and it was so bad that we broke the disc in half (That and the hobbit ps2 game disc as well.) Expect this game to suck.

I would've never known the Hobbit was bad a game if it had not been for the internet.

I, personally, loved it.

good rpg never came.

til ff X was released

then hidden gems like shadow hearts, kh, star ocean 3 came.

So Dark Cloud is crap? Surely you jest, it was six month ahead of X and put Level 5 on the map tyvm.

I for one am a fan.

naz,

At least AC4 was a big step up from AC3......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

mibuokami said:

So Dark Cloud is crap? Surely you jest, it was six month ahead of X and put Level 5 on the map tyvm.

I for one am a fan.

Dark Cloud rocks.  Just got DC2, but I have too many games to finish before I play it.  :(

And yeah, it put them on the map.  It was their first game!  lol

Really, through DC1/2 Sony made Level 5.  Would SE have picked them for DQVIII had it not been for those games?