By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LBP - Super Mario Bros World 1-1 vid

wow how desperate can nintendo get

now they need to advertise Mario on LBP to get some hype!!!

tut.....tut

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
lapsed_gamer said:
LBP not meant to mimic Mario confirmed.

You've got that right. If I were to judge the game by this video, I'd stay the hell away from it.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Go PS3

SmokedHostage said:
I smell unoriginality.

Sony copies Nintendo confirmed.

10 posts til Member.

Member of what?

I'm worried about a lot of crap levels coming to LBP.. might kill the game.. Sure some levels will be great.. but the other 80%... don't flame me.. I'm just worried..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
leo-j said:
SmokedHostage said:
I smell unoriginality.

Sony copies Nintendo confirmed.

10 posts til Member.

It was a beta tester that made that level not sony..

It's called Sarcasm

9 posts til Member.

Pixel Art can be fun.

cool. however, I am not sure if I would like the way sackboy moves. Its like he is always pulled around by a string, like a puppet. I am not sure if that was the intention but the jumping and movements seem like they might be sluggish, maybe?

idk. maybe it would feel entirely different while playing.

mM

Two things I noticed. Sackboy can't jump very high. Why does he need stairs? Also It seems Sackboy is smart enough to wear a helmet.

Maybe Mario should take notes from Sackboy on wearing a helmet and Sackboy should take notes from Mario on how to jump.

8 posts til Member.

Pixel Art can be fun.

superchunk said:
cool. however, I am not sure if I would like the way sackboy moves. Its like he is always pulled around by a string, like a puppet. I am not sure if that was the intention but the jumping and movements seem like they might be sluggish, maybe?

idk. maybe it would feel entirely different while playing.

Exactly, and one the reasons why this game will be a load of tosh...Because I don't think you can alter how "floaty" he is, hig weight etc, his resonsiveness...

and all the rest of it...

If you can change that sort of stuff then maybe some more advanced stuff could be knocked up.