By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Nintendo Could Counter LBP

llewdebkram said:
Nintendo can counter LBP with HAG..

Huge Animal Crossing!

So close... yet so far.... xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Lafiel said:
Wii Music

This.

This x2

NiKKoM said:
llewdebkram said:
Nintendo can counter LBP with HAG..

Huge Animal Crossing!

So close... yet so far.... xD

BOLLOCKS!.....I've just spent 9 hours travelling around London and my brain is on standby!

But I'll edit it to make me look intelligent!

I don´t see why they would need or want to counter LBP.

it still would't match LBP in sales or quality

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network

Nintendo can counter LBP by doing nothing at all. Despite the hype, this game will fall flat.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

How about

-They don't need a counter...

4 ≈ One

I don't care if Nintendo tries to counter LBP. As long as I get a new 2D Mario game on the Wii, I will be be happy.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

They didn't need to counter GTA4 or MGS4.

Why would they need to counter this?

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

Smash_Brother said:
They didn't need to counter GTA4 or MGS4.

Why would they need to counter this?

To ease stupid fanboy insecurities?