By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Apple sucks!

http://themacsucks.com/

I agree with this 100%

Around the Network

I dont. Apple FTW, but iPhone ftl.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

wow flam bait to draw up hits on an anti mac site... am i back in the mid 90s?

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Yeah, flamebait much.

Anyway, Ill actually respond to the article.

You don't agree with it, you barely read it. You care nothing for the freedom of choice is more important than the guarentee of high quality debate that it raises. You wish to hack on Apple for any reason possible.

Now, I don't have an Iphone, but if I did, I would not want to download any programs that introduce critical security flaws, that would be bad. Because the apps are closed source, I myself cannot scan them for security flaws. But Apple can. Thank you apple for protecting me. Now, if Apple finds that an application has a security flaw, they'll want to keep this flaw quiet while they fix it. Hence the non disclosure statements.

Learn a little about technology before you criticise one of the most successful technology companies on the planet.

This anti apple rhetoric was fine 10 years ago, but it isn't any more. Things have changed massively, the apple now is not the apple then, get with the times and acknowledge that apple is now a worthy alternative to the windows environment in regards to a number of commercial, educational and personal applications. Let alone their domination of the mp3 player market, success in smart phones and domination of the music digital distribution scene.

FaRmLaNd, posting this from a mac.

FaRmLaNd said:
This anti apple rhetoric was fine 10 years ago, but it isn't any more. Things have changed massively, the apple now is not the apple then, get with the times and acknowledge that apple is now a worthy alternative to the windows environment in regards to a number of commercial, educational and personal applications. Let alone their domination of the mp3 player market, success in smart phones and domination of the music digital distribution scene.

FaRmLaNd, posting this from a mac.

smartphones?

apple is even behing window mobile and they don't even have 3% of the smartphone market share

nokia owns around 50% by itself with over 80 millions smartphones each.

So its ok to say a company sucks on this site as a thread and u dont get banned? Sweet. Gonna make a "SONY sucks" thread and MS Sucks thread quoting SDF. Yea VGchartz mods and rules FTW!!!!

it's ok ,,,toasty boy just wants to show how much of MS fanboy he really is,,,he is taking us back to mid 90s with this kind of hatred