By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I figured out why Nintendo is making Wii Music

RolStoppable said:

Gamers all around the globe have been wondering why Nintendo is making Wii Music. From the gameplay demonstration videos we have seen so far nothing suggests that this game piece of software is going to be even remotely fun to "play". Heck, even the people in the videos who are paid to showcase the game feel embarassed. So what could be Nintendo's motivation to make this game?

I think it's quite clear why they are doing it. They want to be hated by all gamers and lose all their fans, because this way they don't have to fulfill any expectations of gamers anymore and can do what they always wanted to do the most: swim in all the money they have made in the past two decades. Since they have successfully alienated the hardcore gamers at the beginning of this generation only the Nintendo faithful have been left, but now even they are losing faith in Nintendo and its future due to the embarassment that Wii Music is. I feel offended by this game's existence, so Nintendo is definitely on the right track to achieve their ultimate goal.

It makes perfect sense.

Duh. How did it take you this long to figure it out? Get it together buddy. You're slackin'.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Ail said:
Can someone figure out why RoI is making so many 'I figure out' threads ?

I concur. I'd like to know too.

It's that new avatar's fault.  The era of Stormy Kim was better than 'splody Kim.

I will buy 5 copies of Wii Music to offend more hardcoar gamerz.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Why this game will sell more than R2 or LBP??? That is the real question. If you don't like this game, just don't buy it.

Around the Network

I think Wii music is to music games, what GTA is to action games.

They have taken out most of the objective based gameplay and any that is left is made very easy, all for the addition of "freedom"

i agree that this game looks like shovelware, i'm not sure thats the reason

Soriku said:
Hmm...I didn't like this one, Rol =/

Maybe Rol has lost the magic touch.  The new avatar was a last ditch attempt to revitalize the image and breathe fresh sarcasm into the posts.  Perhaps RolStoppable and not the Wii was the real fad and now are we in fact seeing the decline of RolStoppable.

Gamerace said:
Clearly with every employee generating 1.6m a year for Nintendo they have enough cash for the entire company to swim around in for years. Why bother making games people want? That's hard work. Make games they hate and then take a 2 year vacation. Guiness.

mmm....

Or did you mean:

?

lol @ wii music.

what next wii piss-up?

you could hold the wimote and a glass of beer pops up on screen or something and then pretend to drink lol`s

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...