By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Mini Ninjas = Plat number 30.

Just started Eat Lead seems like a fairly decent game so far, going to try and get it platinumed before i get PES2010.

Around the Network

I don't even have Uncharted 2 yet. I have enough money for one game for right now, so I'm still deciding between Borderlands (one friend is getting it, so would be playing co-op a lot), Demon's Souls and Uncharted 2...

If anyones got Uncharted 2 plat could they tell me what crushing is like compared to crushing on the first game?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Buzz: Quiz World trophy list
http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk//showthread.php?t=37302

MX vs ATV Reflex trophy list
http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk//showthread.php?t=37342

im also interested in how difficult crushing is compared to Uncharted 1. If its anything like it, Uncharted will once again be a fairly easy platinum.

Around the Network
HideoK said:

@Arcturus, getrdone, & Tbone
Thanks guys.

I want to see the total amount of Uncharted 2 platinums in this league surpass the current record holder for total platinums: Uncharted 1. Wow, there are 91 platinums for Uncharted Drakes Fortune. Looks like we need 89 more to go!

I'll do my part and shoot for the platinum in Uncharted 2.

Also, it's amazing how many people here have the Uncharted 1 platinum. Here are some quick stats:
- 47% of people in this league have the Uncharted 1 platinum.
- 67% of people with at least one platinum trophy have the Uncharted 1 platinum.

FootballFan said:
im also interested in how difficult crushing is compared to Uncharted 1. If its anything like it, Uncharted will once again be a fairly easy platinum.

Chapter 25 is murderous on normal, I can't think what it would be like on Crushing. And finding treasures is a lot harder now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@Arcturus
Cool stats.

@FootballFan & Fireburden 5
On a scale of difficulty I would rate Uncharted 1 crushing a 4/10 and Uncharted 2 crushing a 3/10. Due to the frequency of checkpoints in Uncharted 2 it makes it easier. Plus I remember having a bit tougher of a time clearing some areas with the first one.

HideoK said:
@Arcturus
Cool stats.

@FootballFan & Fireburden 5
On a scale of difficulty I would rate Uncharted 1 crushing a 4/10 and Uncharted 2 crushing a 3/10. Due to the frequency of checkpoints in Uncharted 2 it makes it easier. Plus I remember having a bit tougher of a time clearing some areas with the first one.

Thanks guy!

And props to you if you thought Uncharted 1's Crushing was a 4/10 for you, might just be me but i thought it was suicidal.

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Maybe its me but i thought hard was harder than crushing in U2. lol

PSN ID: getrdone25