By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

lol #94 and not a single platinumi deriously need more time, i can only get on 2-4 hours a day

Around the Network
almcchesney said:
lol #94 and not a single platinumi deriously need more time, i can only get on 2-4 hours a day

Probably more than most people.

actually you're 84

My only Platinum is Burnout - but I enjoyed it a lot!!!

@almcc you play more than i do a day lol i get an hour maybe two if im lucky and if i have the day off may get more hours in, so you could get at least one :P

Around the Network

I get about 3-4 depending on the day. I have classes at my college Monday through Saturday. And on Sunday I watch football.

I'll soon plat Uncharted 2. I have to find 15 more treasures (no guide ) and complete some minor tasks. Game is simply awesome.

I have yet to even try to get Uncharted 2. I have been trying a little of KZ2. I have to start over on singleplayer cuz of the ylod on my other ps3 which sucks but maybe its good practice for Elite mode. I got a few badges online. Still don't think i'll be able to get them all straight up. I have assassinated 2 enemies but have yet to been selected as a target. I hate when a teammate gets selected and they just run out and get themselves killed -_-

Jboy0990 said:
 I have assassinated 2 enemies but have yet to been selected as a target. I hate when a teammate gets selected and they just run out and get themselves killed -_-

Believe or not but the best way to get those badges is 1 vs. 1 match. You won't be skipped for sure.

Dark Odin said:
Infamous platinum is mine!

Congratz man.