By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

And...... Star Wars:TFU PLAT is MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! After like 2 months, I got a freaking platinum. Woo Hoo!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
And...... Star Wars:TFU PLAT is MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! After like 2 months, I got a freaking platinum. Woo Hoo!

Congratz man, yeah its been awhile since u got a plat Think its been more than 2 months for me since a got my last plat

Looks like a lot of people are getting on the PS3 trophy card thing... my #13 or whatever in GH5 is now #22.

Jboy0990 said:
I get about 3-4 depending on the day. I have classes at my college Monday through Saturday. And on Sunday I watch football.

You need to do what I do and hook up a small TV with football showing and then play ps3 on the other :)

Doesn't work too well for Cowboys games though...

KylieDog said:

I got the WET plat the other day. God that was boring.

@Jboy, message my PSN when you wanna boost.

Boring because the game is boring or boring because you had to grind too many things?

I played the demo and was not impressed.

fadetoone said:
Looks like a lot of people are getting on the PS3 trophy card thing... my #13 or whatever in GH5 is now #22.
Jboy0990 said:
I get about 3-4 depending on the day. I have classes at my college Monday through Saturday. And on Sunday I watch football.

You need to do what I do and hook up a small TV with football showing and then play ps3 on the other :)

Doesn't work too well for Cowboys games though...

I'm still #1 with a sizeable lead for NBA09 The Inside :P

And they still don't have most NGS2 trophies listed after a month...

I even sent them a mail they ignored...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Broncos are now 6-0.
Nuff said !!!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:

Heck, they haven't updated the site in a good while now. For a site that supposedly auto-updates based on the trophies people on their trophy card site get, it doesn't seem to be working too well.

MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:

Heck, they haven't updated the site in a good while now. For a site that supposedly auto-updates based on the trophies people on their trophy card site get, it doesn't seem to be working too well.

yeah i noticed they havent updated it in a minute. They don't even have the Operation Flashpoint trophies up yet

Jboy0990 said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:

yeah i noticed they havent updated it in a minute. They don't even have the Operation Flashpoint trophies up yet

Yeah, looks like the last update was September 24 for that site.

hmmmmm