By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Got Uncharted 2 platinum last night.
Took 22 hours over the past 5 days so I'm going to take a break from the game now... but I'll keep coming back for the multi-player.

Around the Network

Congrats to getrdone and HideoK on earning the Uncharted 2 platinum! Anyone else get the platinum for Uncharted 2 yet? I'm at about 50% complete.

@Tbone
Thanks

@Hideok
Congrats on getting your platinum for U2

PSN ID: getrdone25

HideoK said:
Got Uncharted 2 platinum last night.
Took 22 hours over the past 5 days so I'm going to take a break from the game now... but I'll keep coming back for the multi-player.

Congratz man.

@Arcturus, getrdone, & Tbone
Thanks guys.

I want to see the total amount of Uncharted 2 platinums in this league surpass the current record holder for total platinums: Uncharted 1. Wow, there are 91 platinums for Uncharted Drakes Fortune. Looks like we need 89 more to go!

Around the Network
HideoK said:

Thanks guys.

I want to see the total amount of Uncharted 2 platinums in this league surpass the current record holder for total platinums: Uncharted 1. Wow, there are 91 platinums for Uncharted Drakes Fortune. Looks like we need 89 more to go!

I still haven't opened my uncharted 2 box....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

HideoK said:

Thanks guys.

Well i could have got plat in Uncharted 2 aswell but Sigma 2 is keeping me busy, i can´t stop playing it.

Ail said:
HideoK said:

Thanks guys.

Then get off VGC and don't come back until you are stuck in Uncharted 2 and frustrated and need to come here to post for a bit.

So I'm going back to Uncharted 2 now

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Ail said:
HideoK said:

Thanks guys.

Then get off VGC and don't come back until you are stuck in Uncharted 2 and frustrated and need to come here to post for a bit.

So I'm going back to Uncharted 2 now

Busy playing Demon's Souls.

And the Broncos play on Monday Night Football toonight ...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

They should win^^