By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

yeah he's got momentum right now but just wait til i get Alone in the Dark and Wanted :P

Around the Network

Hehe, btw dont u have R2 anymore.

No i sent it back. I don't see myself getting the plat for it. I don't want to get like 70 something percent then not have the plat. I might come back to it but idk

Jboy0990 said:
yeah he's got momentum right now but just wait til i get Alone in the Dark and Wanted :P

Wait til i get Hannah Montana and Harry Potter :)

AFFLICTION said:
hmm is the ps3tropycard.com site down or something because it still doesn't so all my trophies

Snap. It just loads for ages then shows like 4 trophies. I prefer the PS3trophycard's to the PS3 ones but had to change as the sites down. Sucks so bad.

Around the Network

@KylieDog
Do you know what your average percent completion is for all of your games?

@Ail
I'm going to have 35 platinums too by the end of the summer... ahh actually not. it should be more like 20-21 total unless I go back and complete a few games I didn't enjoy very much like Alone in the Dark and Eat Lead. Alone in the Dark is more tempting but what really turned me off from the game was the amount of times it froze on me. I couldn't complete the levels straight through without skipping sections due to the repeated lock ups.

The games I will hopefully get platinums for this summer are:

1. inFamous (i'm about halfway through my 1st play on the evil campaign on Hard, while getting all collectibles and taking over all territories) It's an awesome game.

2. Godfather II

3. Prototype

4. Ghostbusters

And 100% complete in Fat Princess and Trine (no platinums unfortunately)

Can't wait to play the Uncharted 2 beta next week also!

HideoK said:

@KylieDog
Do you know what your average percent completion is for all of your games?

@Ail
I'm going to have 35 platinums too by the end of the summer... ahh actually not. it should be more like 20-21 total unless I go back and complete a few games I didn't enjoy very much like Alone in the Dark and Eat Lead. Alone in the Dark is more tempting but what really turned me off from the game was the amount of times it froze on me. I couldn't complete the levels straight through without skipping sections due to the repeated lock ups.

The games I will hopefully get platinums for this summer are:

1. inFamous (i'm about halfway through my 1st play on the evil campaign on Hard, while getting all collectibles and taking over all territories) It's an awesome game.

2. Godfather II

3. Prototype

4. Ghostbusters

And 100% complete in Fat Princess and Trine (no platinums unfortunately)

Can't wait to play the Uncharted 2 beta next week also!

I should wrap DWG2 within the next 10 days.

Down to 3 gold and 1 bronze.

Hardest plat for the remainder of the year( DWG2 wasn't hard just time consuming) is going to be Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2...

I have loads of easy plats I can get now though.

Stuff like :

- Legends of WrestleMania, Terminator Salvation, Wanted and Wolverine, Godfather 2

And then I gotta get KZ2, Sacred2, Infamous...

So that's already 8 plats right there.....

Only major plat I am missing right now is LBP, I never really could get into the game...

PS : My average completion rate is 74.77% on PS3 retail games ( did not count PSN games), sadly MLB 09 The Show at 0% and F.E.A.R. 2 at 2% are dragging it down, it would be 80% without those 2 games...

It's 75.3% if I factor in PSN games...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW MANY PLATS YOU ARE GOING TO GET!!!!!!!!!!!

My whoriness will only escalate to an unhealthy obsession.

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Well, Ail, those 3 gold are going to probably take a while with all of the missions AND some of those missions are a pain in the butt, too. I only have two more characters left to unlock and I should hopefully have Sarah unlocked later, which leaves Reccoa who should be easy enough once I find a battle with her as an enemy. I have one bronze, two silver (I am closing in at 100k shot down) and 4 golds left for platinum on DWG2.

And I still don't know what the hell is up with Gamefly, as they still have it listed that they haven't received Sonic Unleashed back, even though I sent it back on Tuesday.

@ ali and hideo, you 2 have as many platinums as I have golds...