By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
Yokimoto said:
Please may i join now?

Yupp just tell Arcturus your psn

Welcome to the league and i love the avatar

Thanks. I'll pm him now. 50 posts in 2 days was tricky stuff, but hey, i like the site now.

Around the Network

Yeah its a great site. You'll come to realize most people on this site are ps3 haters and all they do is make threads talkin crap about the ps3 but hey its all good

Hey Ail or MasterVG
Any tips for X Blades?

I heard for Xblades you really need to read walkthroughs to get the best way to kill and play the game. Xboxfanboys and PCfags really annoy me so i'll stand up for PS3 on the front line like an Israeli.

Draven26 said:
almost finished alone in the dark, this is all i have left

do the 59th street driving mission in first person
kill 100 humanz
finish the roots

should be done tonight, i was hoping gamefly would send terminator out but they sent left 4 dead instead....bastards lol

Be careful with the one I bolded. I only got this trophy when I didnt die once throughout the whole part. If you die and start in a checkpoint and not in the beginning (when you get out from the parking garage) quit to main menu and get back in again.

PS - I got my 8th plat!!!!! I got it from Wanted. Its an OK game. Average.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
Draven26 said:
almost finished alone in the dark, this is all i have left

do the 59th street driving mission in first person
kill 100 humanz
finish the roots

should be done tonight, i was hoping gamefly would send terminator out but they sent left 4 dead instead....bastards lol 

For kill 100 Humanz, finish the game then go back to...I cant remember which mission it is, i think it's 3, when you come back to the surface after the drains? (It's been ages since i played it) It should start with a load of Humanz. Play this area clean of Humanz and then rinse and repeat. Should take about 3 goes.

yeah u can die and replay over and over and kill humans and it still keeps count

I'm so bored. I wanna plat these two before i do my exams next week. I don't want anything to linger on.

Infact, i'm gonna wait, i'm gonna get them up to 5 mins away from Plat. Then after my exams get 4 plats in a day. Nice way to start my summer whoring.

Why are all the people joining with more trophies than me?

Its hard enough trying to climb up the boards without these people to block me.

Im gonna have to start killing some of you soon.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Sorry! But i join and theres people ahead of me. Theres two options, kill them...or become a total whore. I choose the latter. Not the impossible...any Bioshock fans in here?