Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

i heard in another forum that saints row 2 is getting trophies but a can find nothing on the web about it, is that true?

Around the Network

Arcturus,

For some reason I am not in the Fallout3 platinum list. I platted it back in Feb. and i recall seeing my name in the list. Maybe you copied over it or something. Just givin u a heads up.

mtlca66 said:
Arcturus,

For some reason I am not in the Fallout3 platinum list. I platted it back in Feb. and i recall seeing my name in the list. Maybe you copied over it or something. Just givin u a heads up.

For some reason, I have you down as having that platinum in my records, but your name wasn't added to the Fallout 3 platinum holders post.

Sorry about that, I'll add you to the platinum list for Fallout 3.

Arcturus said:
mtlca66 said:
Arcturus,

For some reason, I have you down as having that platinum in my records, but your name wasn't added to the Fallout 3 platinum holders post.

Sorry about that, I'll add you to the platinum list for Fallout 3.

its okay, thanks man

Does anyone have Terminator Salvation yet?

Around the Network

Buy a game for easy trophies :D ummm

lol or rent

Jboy0990 said:
lol or rent

as much as i hate gamefly sometimes they get me a lot of games i might have never played otherwise if i had to spend money on them

Yeah, I have to thank Gamefly for something, although there haven't been any problems yet on my end (I don't understand a lot of the hate for it). They have been able to let me access some games I wouldn't have been able (or wanted) to buy.

MasterVG71782 said:

Bleh, I was stuck on a Night stage on Sonic Unleashed for the past few days and I finally beat it last night (damn spot kept spawning enemies, but there was another path around it lol). I can now officially say I can add bees to the list of things I hate (trees and archers are two other things). I will doubt I will plat it either, Kylie, since the Hot Dog missions are not fun and getting all of the Moon/Sun medals doesn't look like something I want to collect (that's something bad, too, coming from me).

Also, what is up with Playfire not having Ragdoll Kungfu on their list of trophy games?

Yeah the medals are a really big downer for the game.  Collecting them is boring as hell and some really aren't easy.  I though I'd just finish the game and never play it again but then I stepped on the next level entrance pad and got the message "You need 4 more Moon medals".

I quit out of game to XMB and yelled "piss off" at the TV.

The game is horribly designed anyway, the medals just add to how crap the rest is to make it tedious.