By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

i hope to have over 20 by the end of the year

Around the Network

almost finished alone in the dark, this is all i have left

do the 59th street driving mission in first person
kill 100 humanz
finish the roots

should be done tonight, i was hoping gamefly would send terminator out but they sent left 4 dead instead....bastards lol

Got the gold trophy saved by Elika less than 100 times on first try :)

Tbone said:

Was that with the save/reloading trick? Or are you just really good? I probably died on those green power up sections 100 times

How are the inFamous trophies, I am looking forward to getting a decent number tommorow. Are they easy or hard?

Munkeh111 said:
Tbone said:

Was that with the save/reloading trick? Or are you just really good? I probably died on those green power up sections 100 times

How are the inFamous trophies, I am looking forward to getting a decent number tommorow. Are they easy or hard?

Actually without, just finished the game :)

Dont know about Infamous they dont seem that hard guess the only trophy which could be hard is beating it on Hard mode.

Here is the trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/infamous/trophies/

Around the Network
Tbone said:

Good job i had to play thru a second time to get that trophy

Tbone said:
Munkeh111 said:
Tbone said:

Actually without, just finished the game :)

Dont know about Infamous they dont seem that hard guess the only trophy which could be hard is beating it on Hard mode.

Here is the trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/infamous/trophies/

I did find the demo slightly tricky... but on my second playthrough it should not be too bad

Please may i join now?

Yokimoto said:
Please may i join now?

Yupp just tell Arcturus your psn

Welcome to the league and i love the avatar

well looks like the repair center just got my ps3 so in two weeks i'll be back in the game :)
i still got dlc for kz2, zuma, pain, and mirror's edge that i haven't even toughed