By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

you guys!!!

wanted, terminator, alone in the dark, hannah montana (ok, there weren´t any hannah... YET!)

and I´m trying Mirror´s Edge for like, two weeks. wait for me... I am going to rent all these games also kkkk Hannah Montana platinum will be my revenge! kkkkk

Around the Network

Hey i already did Mirror's Edge lol
and no Hannah Montana is mine Dark Odin!!!

For X-Blades, I suggest playing on Easy for the first time to get used to the game. Try to buy all of the dark spells on your first time through to save the trouble on the second time. Beating it once will unlock Pro difficulty and the Regeneration outfit, so use that on your Pro run. On the second time through, make sure you don't buy any of the dark spells (if you don't buy any, you'll get the "good" ending).

oh ok thanks can u get all the trophies from just playing thru the game both times?

Yep, I got them all in two playthroughs.

And what the hell is with Gamefly? I sent back Sonic Unleashed on Tuesday and they still haven't apparently received the game. I hope the mail system didn't screw up and lose my game, as that will **** me off.

Around the Network

It's weird i sent back R2 and Burnout and Quantum of Solace was sent out today from PA and X Blades was sent out today from Fl???

Got the Plat for Alone in the Dark, taking the rest of the night off from trophy hunting and helping a friend set up a socom clan. probably start back on RE5 tomorrow

hmm is the ps3tropycard.com site down or something because it still doesn't so all my trophies

I'm not sure i just use the site that i get my trophy card id

marciosmg said:
Draven26 said:
almost finished alone in the dark, this is all i have left

do the 59th street driving mission in first person
kill 100 humanz
finish the roots

should be done tonight, i was hoping gamefly would send terminator out but they sent left 4 dead instead....bastards lol

Be careful with the one I bolded. I only got this trophy when I didnt die once throughout the whole part. If you die and start in a checkpoint and not in the beginning (when you get out from the parking garage) quit to main menu and get back in again.

PS - I got my 8th plat!!!!! I got it from Wanted. Its an OK game. Average.

Wow 2 plats on 5 days, u are on a roll congratz man.