By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

John2290 said:
golfgt170 said:
It suits me, since ive stopped trophy hunting guys... I dont even wanna see the leagues :/

Awe, and you looked as if you'd win this year and all. Same boat as you though, I'm only plating first party sony behemoths or games I'm really enjoying. 

It just goes to show how strong Arc's aura is, not only did it attract us to the league it also made us want to plat more and more games.

Around the Network

Killing floor 2 platinum.

Is Ex-Actarus on resetera the guy who setup this thread?

So, I can't help but notice the overall numbers only shows me with 18 Platinums. That's 11 behind what I currently have, and I'd noticed the Platinum number was the same last time I posted as well.

Do the overall numbers only update at the end of the year or something?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
So, I can't help but notice the overall numbers only shows me with 18 Platinums. That's 11 behind what I currently have, and I'd noticed the Platinum number was the same last time I posted as well.

No,it's because Arcturus due to private matters, hasn't been able to do the weekly charts for many months.

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
Azuren said:

No,it's because Arcturus due to private matters, hasn't been able to do the weekly charts for many months.

Oh dang.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I'll ask egei. Is the resetera poster called Ex-Actarus the same guy who does this thread?

Kerotan said:
I'll ask egei. Is the resetera poster called Ex-Actarus the same guy who does this thread?

I couldn't say for certain, but  if you've spelt it correctly the spelling is different Actarus versus Arcturus so I wouldn't bet on it.

To top off the year I end with my 8th platinum and 5th of the year. To little surprise it is Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon. Such a great trilogy, and it helps that I "Platted" them multiple times in the past. Unfortunately that is where Spyro's story ends for me, and I can only hope that Insomniac or an Insomniac tier developer makes a new and great Spyro game.

Farsala said:
To top off the year I end with my 8th platinum and 5th of the year. To little surprise it is Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon. Such a great trilogy, and it helps that I "Platted" them multiple times in the past. Unfortunately that is where Spyro's story ends for me, and I can only hope that Insomniac or an Insomniac tier developer makes a new and great Spyro game.

They might release free dlc levels for spyro. The crash trilogy got 2 or 3 free levels.