Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

John2290 said:
I'm not your normal definition of a rockstar, I don't complain when my private jet is subpar. Duumdumdumdummmmwerpwerpwrpwerp. I'm will humble.

Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble.



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
John2290 said:
ghettoglamour said:

Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble.

I have no idea how that got on this thread. It was supposed to be a comment to a youtube video. 

LOL



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

John2290 said:
ghettoglamour said:

Sit down, lil' bitch, be humble.

I have no idea how that got on this thread. It was supposed to be a comment to a youtube video. 

Oh.  You're one of those.



Crash 1 to platinum will be hard



Just got the Gravity Rush 2 platinum. Pretty easy but there were a couple trophies that seemed to be almost luck based. I was waiting around forever for that stupid portal into the mining trench to appear.



Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Just got the Crash 1 platinum. Some of those time trials made me want to smash my controller



Damo said:
Just got the Crash 1 platinum. Some of those time trials made me want to smash my controller

Which were the hardest. Native fortress was a bitch.  Do they get much harder? 



Kerotan said:
Damo said:
Just got the Crash 1 platinum. Some of those time trials made me want to smash my controller

Which were the hardest. Native fortress was a bitch.  Do they get much harder? 

High Road, Sunset Vista and The Lab were very hard



Damo said:
Just got the Crash 1 platinum. Some of those time trials made me want to smash my controller                     

Oh wow, so fast to do it. Read it was very hard! Congrats :D



I am also very close to the Crash 1 platinum. I spent almost two hours in total to get the gold saphire on the two bridge levels "Road to Nowhere" and "High Road".

Honestly, most of the time I just rush too much and try to sprint more than needed for gold. I end up dying a lot, but getting gold or better first time I make it to the end.

I really hate long levels where you have to wait a lot, like Native Fortress. I spent one hour trying that, and got gold with 25 sec spare on the first run I finished.

I still have 8 time trials left, being Slippery Climb and the bonus level in the dark the hardest ones left.



Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey