By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

binary solo said:
ReimTime said:
Finally got that 500km trophy in RL. After the patch where online games counted it literally took me under a day lol. 10th platinum down! Looking to get TLOU for a second time (this time on PS4) and possibly Driveclub. Far Cry 4 is also a possibility

I'll end up missing out on the RL platinum because I have no PSN friends who play it. So I will be one trophy short.

Dude if you need someone to play with give me an add! PSN is in sig (TheReimMinister if you are on mobile)

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
binary solo said:
I should be adding my 11th platinum with Dragon Age Inquisition this year. But I worry a bit that my Nightmare playthrough might not register. When I started up the game I chose nightmare, but after the first half hour or so I went into options and noticed it was set to normal. It would piss me off no end if my planned nightmare playthrough doesn't trigger because of a stupid glitch.

I'd have started over if I saw the difficulty change that early. Just finished the game on nightmare myself. Had an easier time this playthrough then my last when I played on hard, even without the duplication exploit or way over leveling.

Good luck to you though I'd hate to be forced to play a third time.

I will almost certainly play through at least once more. I like to play every Dragon Age game as Warrior Rogue and Mage (not necessazrily in that order). But I generally only want to play Nightmare once as I'm not into masichism, so either Hard or Normal is my usual setting if I have all of the difficulty settings trophies.

For Uncharted I initially played on Normal, but that ended up being too easy, so for UC3 I went straight to hard. Actually I think with the UC games ultra-hard mode doesn't unlock until you play hard, so that incentivises playing on hard first up too. A couple of the UC:DF trophies were rather tedious to get for a person of mediocre talent like me, so I'm not inclined to get the Nate Drake collection just to re-platinum everything.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

ReimTime said:
binary solo said:
ReimTime said:
Finally got that 500km trophy in RL. After the patch where online games counted it literally took me under a day lol. 10th platinum down! Looking to get TLOU for a second time (this time on PS4) and possibly Driveclub. Far Cry 4 is also a possibility

I'll end up missing out on the RL platinum because I have no PSN friends who play it. So I will be one trophy short.

Dude if you need someone to play with give me an add! PSN is in sig (TheReimMinister if you are on mobile)

Sure thing. I'm sure you won't mind losing one online match due to having an incompetent playing partner. Tell you what, I'll just sit in goal that way you'll have a better chance of scoring for us.

I actually really appreciate the Rocket League troiphy set because all trophies can be achieved offline except for this one. Which is a pretty unusual thing for a game that's intended to be played mostly online. The game's offline modes are actually pretty decent for people like me who aren't big fans of playing online.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
ReimTime said:

Sure thing. I'm sure you won't mind losing one online match due to having an incompetent playing partner. Tell you what, I'll just sit in goal that way you'll have a better chance of scoring for us.

I actually really appreciate the Rocket League troiphy set because all trophies can be achieved offline except for this one. Which is a pretty unusual thing for a game that's intended to be played mostly online. The game's offline modes are actually pretty decent for people like me who aren't big fans of playing online.

Hey man whatever works

I like the trophy set because I loved the game so much; it wasn't so much trophy hunting, it was just unlocked through my enormous amount of playing haha

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Sorry guys, just no time to do the update this week. Next week for sure.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
Sorry guys, just no time to do the update this week. Next week for sure.

no problem, more time to work on my rocket league platinum

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Nice to see Bungie patched the Packing heat trophy now will go back to Destiny and try the flawless raider trophy. Haven't been trophy hunting much but will probably try to finish up COD Advanced Warfare the TLOU for my 50th platinum.

Finally got the retro trophy in Geometry wars 3 after 6 failures right before the finish line. Thank god that's over with. Lately I've been thinking about what I want to make plat #50. I've been working on it off and on for ages and I'm seriously considering making it GT5.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

I am two trophies away from getting my Rocket League platinum. If Witcher 3's new game plus is available when I finish with that though it is gonna be a while until I get another trophy. Gonna be aiming for the plat there and already have all the quick and easy trophies down.

KylieDog said:
Might just go for Resident Evil remake as 150th platinum, only got crappy characters left in SSFIV and do not wish to waste time getting them to C rank legit. If I boosted with someone it would take an hour per character (30 minutes my character, 30 minutes theres), doing it legit would take far longer accounting for the losses, and the fact there will be several because people abuse the shitty PP/BP system to fight well below their rank.

If it was just D and D+ ranks It wouldn't be an issue getting to C rank legit. I want to plat it still, but not much luck finding a boosting partner.

If you played against me you'd have zero losses even if I tried my hardest. But I'd have to buy SSFIV first, so there's a small hitch.

Jimi Hendrix