By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I enjoyed my Spec Ops FUBAR playthrough it was tough but def attainable. Games like Spec Ops I usually dont find frustrating I hate annoying MP trophies that require boosting specific things. Just me personally though. I could def see rage quitting Spec Ops in a couple different spots the only thing I can say is I got stuck at different parts on FUBAR than on the other hard playthough. Its a short game though so since I enjoyed it didnt feel like the game took up too much of my time.

The boat I struggled with on hard than breezed through it on Fubar not sure why but the final chapter had me stuck in two different places for a while.

Around the Network

Honestly i don´t know whats the problem with Spec-ops. Only chapter 13 was trouble some, rest was quite easy.

Check this guide for Fubar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gLGPi7Q1ms

On other note. Devil may cry 3 platinum. Love this game :)

Tbone said:

Honestly i don´t know whats the problem with Spec-ops. Only chapter 13 was trouble some, rest was quite easy.

You platinum Ninja Gaiden games in your sleep. No one cares what you think is "easy". Now run along and go get another five star platinum.

Signed,

A jealous scrub

Tbone said:

Check this guide for Fubar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gLGPi7Q1ms

On other note. Devil may cry 3 platinum. Love this game :)

The problem for me was the load screen time... In one chapter on FUBAR  (don't remember which) , I died every five seconds and had to wait 2 minutes each time. I think it's my one and only rage quit...

badgenome said:
Tbone said:

You platinum Ninja Gaiden games in your sleep. No one cares what you think is "easy". Now run along and go get another five star platinum.

Signed,

A jealous scrub

Lol. Different genres has its own difficulty, just matters what game it is. If Spec-ops makes u rage then u should try Operation flashpoint. Having to restart entire chapter when u are at the end is extremely frustrating, also 90% of all shooters are trial and error bascially. Imo of course ;) 

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Boooo. Naughty Dog, in their next DLC for The Last of Us, is implementing multiplayer trophies (probably nasty ones like Uncharted) + new difficulty trophy that basically requires you to play the whole game again... As good as the game is, I really can't be bothered. Was hoping that I could keep it 100%, but oh well...

I'm glad they did it since I am playing it constantly anyway. The multiplayer trophies can't be as nasty as Uncharted because there was a lot of stuff in Uncharted MP. In TLOU there is not much they can ask. At worst a kill streak which would be quite achievable on old maps.

My gluttony for punishment in Spec Ops The Line is almost over.

Currently on the 2nd checkpoint of chapter 14. Overall it wasn't too bad to get to this point. Only had one serious issue with the 2nd checkpoint in chapter 13 which took me about an hour and a half to clear after almost doing it on the first try. However the boat section I was worried about I did on the third try so luckily that only took 10 minutes. Was very happy about that!

This is the probably the hardest checkpoint in the game from chapter 14 that is killing me now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDzwOn9TCSI

I think I have an hour into it already. Only need to clear this checkpoint and one other less difficult section and the plat will be mine.

Anyone get any games on the .99 cents PSN sale this weekend? I didn't see the deal until today.
A couple of those games I paid $15-$20 for. Great deal, hope PSN does more of this.

HideoK said:
Anyone get any games on the .99 cents PSN sale this weekend? I didn't see the deal until today.
A couple of those games I paid $15-$20 for. Great deal, hope PSN does more of this.

I got Tokyo Jungle & Jurrasic Park. Paid an extra $0.99 to get the Robot Dog to grind the 100 years trophy. What prices haha.

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Yeah I got Jurassic Park, Sam & Max, and Monkey Island.