By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update Arc.

God why do I like Dead Rising so much? I'm playing Off the Record and there is nothing technically outstanding about it but I can't put it down it's so much fun. It'll be one of my next plats after just having finished DR2. I enjoyed that one too even with the endless amounts of collecting; perhaps even because of that. DR3 is the one and only game on XBone that I'm jealous of. I really hope it's a timed exclusive and we get it some day because I'm certainly not buying a console for one game.

Around the Network

Here's mine. I quit trophies for years but ps4 announcement renewed my interest in gaming so I made a new account last august.

GTA 5 is probably going to prevent me from 90% completion. I just have no desire to play it after doing a couple missions..I don't even have the jewel heist one yet. Anyway, Saboteur is really underrated. I've beaten it before years ago, still lots of fun.

I'm one trophy from plat in Spec ops. Great game, great writing. The load times kill me though. "you came here to feel like something you're not...a hero" something like that.

HideoK said:
@Tbone
Yeah it ended up not being too bad. Definitely quite a bit of frustration at least at 3 checkpoints however.

For everyone who's played the Final Fantasy X HD remaster, does the game hold up as good as you remember?

Yes.

I've really been in a gaming slump as of late, although I play every night. Right now, I've been hooked on Mercenary Kings and have a good portion of the trophies. I'm not looking forward to grinding for some of the materials needed for some trophies, although you only need to craft all of one specific thing (you can grind the cheapest things for the other items needed).

Yaiba: Ninja gaiden Z platinum. fun and challenging, really cool with and old style Nes Ninja gaiden.

Though hardest difficulty ruined it a little. Die in 1 hit lol, not to mention cheap as hell.

Around the Network
luizje said:

Is it possible to get all trophies for Destiny of Spirits without spending real money?

yep.

Thanks for the update Arcturus.

Recently platinumed Hotline Miami....but when the game first came out, I disliked the artstyle, disliked the gameplay and generally had no interest in the game. Funny enough when it came out on PS+ I when to activate it cuz I activate all PS+ games but ended up downloading the game on the Vita, I was suppose to hold down on the game bubble to delete it but ended up accidentally taping it twice, was distracted by something else, and the game started....this meant I now had a 0% game on my list.

So I said fuck it I'll give the game a go, got stuck into it and felt like the PSvita twin sticks didn't feel right, so I swapped over to the PS3 version....the bit tune music started hitting me, getting me zoned in, the gameplay started clicking with me, quick iterations of death and respawn made my 1000+ deaths non frustrating, hell the artstyle started gelling with me too...before I knew it I was loving the game.

A game I had no interest in at all, I ended up loving cuz I tried it free thanks to PS+, Now I want to buy Hotline Miami 2 whenever it comes out....PS+ you've claimed another victim with your smart approach to advertising XD

COLD_COBRA_ said:

Here's mine. I quit trophies for years but ps4 announcement renewed my interest in gaming so I made a new account last august.

GTA 5 is probably going to prevent me from 90% completion. I just have no desire to play it after doing a couple missions..I don't even have the jewel heist one yet. Anyway, Saboteur is really underrated. I've beaten it before years ago, still lots of fun.

I'm one trophy from plat in Spec ops. Great game, great writing. The load times kill me though. "you came here to feel like something you're not...a hero" something like that.

Don't have the plat because of this...

jake_the_fake1 said:
A game I had no interest in at all, I ended up loving cuz I tried it free thanks to PS+, Now I want to buy Hotline Miami 2 whenever it comes out....PS+ you've claimed another victim with your smart approach to advertising XD

I've definitely felt the same way about some PS+ games and I ended up really enjoying them. At first I was meh on Hotline Miami too. Still thinking about going back to plat Hotline and I will buy the sequel. Other recent PS+ games I thought might be meh at first were Spec Ops: The Line, Lone Survivor, and Contrast (PS4). Really liked all of them. Still a lot I need to try out like; Don't Stave, PayDay 2, and Mercenary Kings to name a few.

Is Mercenary Kings any good? I've heard mixed reviews about it.

HideoK said:

I've definitely felt the same way about some PS+ games and I ended up really enjoying them. At first I was meh on Hotline Miami too. Still thinking about going back to plat Hotline and I will buy the sequel. Other recent PS+ games I thought might be meh at first were Spec Ops: The Line, Lone Survivor, and Contrast (PS4). Really liked all of them. Still a lot I need to try out like; Don't Stave, PayDay 2, and Mercenary Kings to name a few.

Is Mercenary Kings any good? I've heard mixed reviews about it.

I was pretty meh on Guacamelee too, even if it was metroidvania style, but I started playing it on Steam since I got it in a Humble Bundle and I enjoyed it quite a bit.  I wonder  how many other gems I have in the 300 or so cheap games I've gotten on steam through bundles in the last year...