By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
Dear god... I think I spent the entire weekend in the sphere grid. It wasn't bad playing through the game, but when you get to the point where you need to fill in the ENTIRE thing, it's a slooooooooow process. I've got 5 out of 7 characters done now.

I ended up cheesing Nemesis with Zanmato... spent hours just collecting the monsters and beating the original creations to unlock him. By the time I got there, I didn't really feel like dealing with it... I suspect I might have to do the same for the more annoying Dark Aeons because at this point I just want to be done.

I feel ya... still grids to go sadly enough

Around the Network
Tbone said:

@Arcturus

Thx for update. NGZ was the only game i platted this week. Batman is just dlc trophies. Also dunno how many stars u put it but 4 should be right

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll have that fixed. NGZ is currently set at 4 stars.

Well I guess I'll go for the Saboteur platinum. What a grind that is.

After almost 3 days straight, I finally got the Lightning dodging trophy in FFX to complete my Plat...whew..

I'm Grinding for the Rayman Legends Plat and playing BF4 right now on PS4, but most likely my next plat will be Wolfenstein even though it doesnt come out for like 3 weeks. Best buy is giving $20 back in rewards money for pre order plus I get the game for $48. I will buy and try and quick plat and trade in toward UFC as the trophy list for Wolfenstein looks friendly

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
After almost 3 days straight, I finally got the Lightning dodging trophy in FFX to complete my Plat...whew..

I was so happy when I reached 200 in my count that I blew the very next one which I had hoped to pad my count in case I was off.  Thankfully I got it right.

Thank god, Outlast 100%. Insane difficulty is so stressful. Had 2 failures in the last 10 minutes of the game, one of which was on the very last jump.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

dj2one said:
I'm Grinding for the Rayman Legends Plat and playing BF4 right now on PS4, but most likely my next plat will be Wolfenstein even though it doesnt come out for like 3 weeks. Best buy is giving $20 back in rewards money for pre order plus I get the game for $48. I will buy and try and quick plat and trade in toward UFC as the trophy list for Wolfenstein looks friendly

Do you have a link to Wolfenstein's trophies? I can't seem to find it.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Blood_Tears said:

I did that in January 2002. They owe me a trophy.

Speaking of Trophies though... What's the consensus on which is better. Walking Dead Season 2 or the Wolf Among us?