By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Wolfenstein trophy list looks like it will come down to how hard Uber difficulty is going to be. With no multi-player I will def go after this plat. 

http://www.exophase.com/game/wolfenstein-the-new-order-xbox/achievements/

Around the Network

I'm moderately interested in Wolfenstein. A 80+ meta and a 10h+ campaign and I might be getting it day one

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

dj2one said:

Wolfenstein trophy list looks like it will come down to how hard Uber difficulty is going to be. With no multi-player I will def go after this plat. 

http://www.exophase.com/game/wolfenstein-the-new-order-xbox/achievements/

Thanks. Kinda itching for a FPS. Don't think I've played one since BioShock Infinite!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

fadetoone said:
Blood_Tears said:
After almost 3 days straight, I finally got the Lightning dodging trophy in FFX to complete my Plat...whew..

I was so happy when I reached 200 in my count that I blew the very next one which I had hoped to pad my count in case I was off.  Thankfully I got it right.

ohh, gotta love it!  Between that one and the 0.0.0 Chocobo race, it's amazing I didn't throw the controller at the wall.  lol

KylieDog said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:
Speaking of Trophies though... What's the consensus on which is better. Walking Dead Season 2 or the Wolf Among us?

From a trophy viewpoint Wolf has a platinum, Walking Dead does not, so Wolf. 

I don't get why they did that for the walking dead. I bet when they release the physical copy it has a platinum. Should have rephrased it, I meant in quality. I'll probably get The Wolf Among us regardless as it looks intriguing.

Around the Network

Are you sure they can't put the platinum along the trophies of the last episode?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

KylieDog said:
ghettoglamour said:
Are you sure they can't put the platinum along the trophies of the last episode?

No, episode 2 onwards are treated as DLC for episode 1.

I don't understand why they did this. Episode 3 and 4 trophies have already been leaked and they don't even have any gold trophies. Episode 5 HAS to have a ton of tropheis or they won't have enough to justify being a full game without a platinum. Can you explain what's going on?

COLD_COBRA_ said:
KylieDog said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:
Speaking of Trophies though... What's the consensus on which is better. Walking Dead Season 2 or the Wolf Among us?

From a trophy viewpoint Wolf has a platinum, Walking Dead does not, so Wolf. 

I don't get why they did that for the walking dead. I bet when they release the physical copy it has a platinum. Should have rephrased it, I meant in quality. I'll probably get The Wolf Among us regardless as it looks intriguing.

Both games are great, you might be lost at the start of The Wolf if you have never read any Fables comics but you should be able to catch up quickly...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ugh... I thought I was done with all the annoying grindy parts of FFX until I encountered Dark Yojimbo. It would be one thing if I could save between each of the FIVE battles, but of course not!

I'll probably have to respec some of my sphere grid now since I was a bit lazy with it.

Watch Dogs achievements:
http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/watch-dogs-xbox-one/achievements/

4 online ones that look pretty straightforward (hopefully) and non-grindy, and the rest look like standard open-world requirements.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin