By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Esquoret said:
Badgenome, your 100th plat is South Park: The Stick of Truth?

Ain't that a prize.

Yeah. I wanted to make my 100th a special one!

Around the Network

Man I have been slacking off surprised I am still #17

Thanx for your work on this update Arc

Thanks for the update, Im going for Tales of Symphonia 2 now, I really loved the game on the Wii and now I must get a platinum for it so wish me luck

yeey i finnaly got my ps4.
Let the real trophy hunting begin :P

Around the Network

Im already 34% into Tales of Symphonia 2 and I find really funny how 9 of my top 10 rarest trophys are from the game xD

Congrats Badgenome on your 100th plat! The Stick of Truth is great.

I'm currently playing the Stick of Truth with my girlfriend. She was a big South Park fan growing up so I finally found a game she wants to play! I also had her try Outlast on PS4, but that gave her a nightmare >< lol so no more horror games. Also she likes the Playroom because its cute... and she helped me get the shuriken master trophy in the ninja bot dlc which is very difficult solo. But thanks to South Park after nearly 1.5 years I think I'm finally starting to prove to her that games are good and not a waste of time.

She even asked me how much to buy a PS4 and I got her interested in the upcoming VR headset too. I'd say my fear of ever moving in with her is subsiding. lol. She used to be totally against videogames when we met just wishing that I would soon grow out of them. I've always been completely honest and told her that's never going to happen

HideoK said:

I'm currently playing the Stick of Truth with my girlfriend. She was a big South Park fan growing up so I finally found a game she wants to play! I also had her try Outlast on PS4, but that gave her a nightmare >< lol so no more horror games. Also she likes the Playroom because its cute... and she helped me get the shuriken master trophy in the ninja bot dlc which is very difficult solo. But thanks to South Park after nearly 1.5 years I think I'm finally starting to prove to her that games are good and not a waste of time.

She even asked me how much to buy a PS4 and I got her interested in the upcoming VR headset too. I'd say my fear of ever moving in with her is subsiding. lol. She used to be totally against videogames when we met just wishing that I would soon grow out of them. I've always been completely honest and told her that's never going to happen

Hey, congratulations on the progress with your girlfriend! It's very nice to enjoy a common hobby together.

I'm also playing The Stick of Truth, as well as my wife -- she has her own playthrough going. Maybe one day we could all play something together.

P.S. I picked up a PS4 + Infamous: SS bundle (before stock run out again). But I won't really play it until I get 5 more platinum trophies on PS3 haha...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Getting close to the MGS4 plat. Currently working on my Big Boss playthrough. Making really good time and I'm about to reach the bike chase. Hopefully it doesn't give me as much trouble as it did on my BB run way back in 2009. Although back then I had forgotten about the health trick with the PS3 clock.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Sorry guys, but there will be no update this week. It's a busy week for me.