By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
sergiodaly said:

also... thanks to Arcturus for the weekly update...

The upgrade deal might not even anymore anyway.  Wasn't that a limited time thing?

it ends 31 of march 2014...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network
DareDareCaro said:
MANUELF said:
Almost finished with ninokuni, only 4 trophies left

Let's grind now!!

Dont remember me, I have to get a familiar with all five hearts, with plus 50 points thanks to sweets, get 250 different familiars and alchemize 120 items

MANUELF said:
DareDareCaro said:
MANUELF said:
Almost finished with ninokuni, only 4 trophies left

Let's grind now!!

Dont remember me, I have to get a familiar with all five hearts, with plus 50 points thanks to sweets, get 250 different familiars and alchemize 120 items

Been there man!  Fun game though.

ghettoglamour said:
Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:
Platinumed South Park Stick of Truth yesterday. Am I...The first of Us?

Awesome. I'm gonna start that after I finish with Tearaway.

Watch out for missable collectibles and trophies if you mind doing a 2nd playthrough. There's a ton of them. But the game is good!

Thanks. Just hope that friends trophy don't glitch on me. Seriously, 90% of games nowadays have at least 1 or 2 known trophy glitches... >.<

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:
Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:
Platinumed South Park Stick of Truth yesterday. Am I...The first of Us?

Awesome. I'm gonna start that after I finish with Tearaway.

Watch out for missable collectibles and trophies if you mind doing a 2nd playthrough. There's a ton of them. But the game is good!

Thanks. Just hope that friends trophy don't glitch on me. Seriously, 90% of games nowadays have at least 1 or 2 known trophy glitches... >.<

Well the only trophy glitch I remember in my entire life was one in Skyrim. I think 90% of the reported "glitches" are people's mistakes...

As for the friends, friending Clyde at the beginning is crucial and if I remember right I got the trophy for half of the friends after 59.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:

Well the only trophy glitch I remember in my entire life was one in Skyrim. I think 90% of the reported "glitches" are people's mistakes...

As for the friends, friending Clyde at the beginning is crucial and if I remember right I got the trophy for half of the friends after 59.

I have had glitches in a few. more often in my favor than not. Some recent were bioshock infinite, the "log out glitch" where when my ps3 logged out of psn no trophies popped and even logging back in I had to do actions again to get them three of them story based that didn't pop until my second playthough.

ghettoglamour said:

I'm glad someone else think this way too. I think for things like "finish the game without setting off any alarms, and without killing anyone", some of the reported glitches are actually just people making mistakes. Nevertheless, seeing that it's "glitched" in a guide always makes me very paranoid for the whole playthrough...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Been playing Soldner X Himmelssturmer lately. If i manage to 100% this, it will put some of mine hard platinums to shame lol

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:

I'm glad someone else think this way too. I think for things like "finish the game without setting off any alarms, and without killing anyone", some of the reported glitches are actually just people making mistakes. Nevertheless, seeing that it's "glitched" in a guide always makes me very paranoid for the whole playthrough...

Got to agree! The only trophy glitch I had is one I got in Fallout 3 because of a PSN breakdown

Im advancing on my quest to platinum Ninokuni, I already have over 200 different familiars but I still lack some 1st forms and the majority of the ocean ones

Edit: Im only missing the alchemize 120 items, anyone knows of a good way to get all seeing eye and evil eye?

Edit 2: Ninokuni Platinum get