By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Is that table okay? I have been level 5 on my platinum card since saturday

Around the Network
MANUELF said:

Is the trophy count correct, and only the level wrong? Or is everything off?

Arcturus said:
MANUELF said:

Is only the level, I have the 99 trophys you wrote

MANUELF said:
Arcturus said:
MANUELF said:

fixed

I haven't properly played on my ps3 in a few days, I miss it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I only have 4 trophies left to 100% Burnout Paradise (2 left for platinum, then one DLC), but I won't be able to get them all until I get some sort of compatible camera. I've been eyeing a Move for a good while now, so I might pick up one of the bundles, or I just might pick up a cheap USB one.

I'm trying to go through all of my EA-published games and at least do the online trophies, for fear of the servers being shut down in the future, like they have been doing. Thus, my next game is probably going to be Brutal Legend.

Arcturus said:
MANUELF said:
Arcturus said:
MANUELF said:

fixed

Thanks

KylieDog said:
KylieDog said:
Does anyone need help or would just like to help me boost the King of the Hill trophies in Mortal Kombat please? The game is region online locked so would need be someone in the UK, or possible elsewhere in Europe.

Still trying this, such a crap designed trophy.  FIrst the KOTH room matchmaking is blind, so you will often get put in the same room over and over again.  Problem with this is that one guy in the room might be far above skilled than everyone else, so you're just wasting time in a such a room.  Other times the last winner is AFK and never starts the match making the entire room a waste.  When you find either of these you may as well turn the game off because you just get put int he same room over and over.

Now, assuming you find a good room and actually win (if you wait 4-5 matches for your turn and lose you get NOTHING) your rating now comes down to players votes, I've just won 5 matches in a row, there are 3 people in the room besides me which means highest possible rating of 150 combined between them all and the matches.  My rating?   0!  The guys I beat score me a 0 because I beat them, the other either fail to vote which means 0 or also score 0.

I need a 2500 rating total.  This is retarded, trophies should never be based on other players like this.  Pretty much need to boost which takes forever.  250 matches forever :/  Plus 250 for the other guy.

Did they fix or at least improve the online lag in the game

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Diablo 3 tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Diablo 3 tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its out right now !!!!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share