By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
Ail said:
fadetoone said:

My Diablo isn't arriving until tomorrow.  That's fine if it saves me 10 bucks and I can finish AC Revelations.

Did you get it cheaper somewhere  ?

I have free release day delivery on Amazon so doesn't cost me anything.. ( well aside from Prime).

NewEgg had a few days where you could preorder it for $49.99.  Still free shipping, but they didn't send it as fast as Amazon does.

Ail said:
Well after messing around my laptop for 2 hours, Diablo 3 is finally running smoothly at 35-40 fps on medium settings...

I had to download the latests Nvidia Quadro drivers. Before that the game was running only on my integrated Intel graphic chip and not using the Quadro and needless to say that was no good ( I was at like 12 fps..).
What I don't get is that every single driver update thingy on Windows was telling me I was up to date( even the Nvidia control panel) but I was not.I guess it might have to do with Windows certification...

How old is your laptop?  D3 doesn't seem like it would be graphically intensive enough to be an issue for newer stuff.  Ran like a champ on highest settings when I played the beta on my PC with a 3+ year old vid card.

I'm up to 45 fps after more tweaking.( default graphics settings except I don't use max resolution I run at 1680X1050)

My laptop is fairly recent but it's a work laptop ...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Weeeeee.... the first edition Vita 3G bundle I won just arrived today! As if I needed more to play with this weekend...

I'm kind of afraid to continue on with my Brutal Legend playthrough, since my completion rate is creeping towards that evil 78%, which is when that one bug is known to show up (I'm at 74% right now). I probably need something like 3-4 hours to finish it 100%, which is a problem for me sometimes, since I might not get that time.

MasterVG71782 said:
I'm kind of afraid to continue on with my Brutal Legend playthrough, since my completion rate is creeping towards that evil 78%, which is when that one bug is known to show up (I'm at 74% right now). I probably need something like 3-4 hours to finish it 100%, which is a problem for me sometimes, since I might not get that time.

Better than getting to just before the final battle on hard mode and then having your save get corrupted.

Asura's Wrath was AWESOME!!!
it's like a DBZ Anime but not DBZ , the final boss battle was so AWESOME.

Also it's cool how my Vita plat for UC:Golden Abyss is now listed, thanks Arcturus :)

Now for Dead rising 2: off the record plat, it's not the best game, but has a charm that I just can not get enough off.

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Better than getting to just before the final battle on hard mode and then having your save get corrupted.

Hopefully I'll get all of the miscellaneous trophies (non-collectible and story/difficulty) first, then I can go through and get the 100% trophy, which should get me everything else in the process. I got the last online trophy earlier today, so I don't have to worry about those now, although I might need to boost the "hit/kill # of enemies" trophies.

Anyone got Max payne 3?

Seems there is a trophy to beat the game in 1 sitting with 1 life.

Tbone said:
Anyone got Max payne 3?

If it takes 5 hours to beat it like Max Payne 1-2 then it wouldn't be a big problem.

Summer can't come soon enough btw. I am seriously falling behind now.

michael_stutzer said:
Tbone said:
Anyone got Max payne 3?

If it takes 5 hours to beat it like Max Payne 1-2 then it wouldn't be a big problem.

Summer can't come soon enough btw. I am seriously falling behind now.

Checked on 360achievements.org where some people beat it. Its between 5-8 hours

Cant wait to get on the leaderboard next month