By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

thx for the update :D

I'm about to finish bioshock, in the final boss then i'll start playing starhawk cant wait

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
DareDareCaro said:
michael_stutzer said:
Tbone said:
Anyone got Max payne 3?

Seems there is a trophy to beat the game in 1 sitting with 1 life.

If it takes 5 hours to beat it like Max Payne 1-2 then it wouldn't be a big problem.

Summer can't come soon enough btw. I am seriously falling behind now.

The first PS3 player to get the trophy clocked it at 3 and an half hour.

LOL, I never pay full money for games like this. It is just being lazy, I guess.

Finally got the Brutal Legend platinum last night/this morning, which was a sigh of relief after grinding for the 250K fans trophy. I started playing Jak 2, which is a lot more difficult than I remember, although it's not that bad. It definitely deserves that 3 stars, since finishing the game isn't that easy (2 stars), plus getting all the Precursor Orbs is going to be a pain, with the gun courses and stuff (which bumps it up to a 3 stars).

michael_stutzer said:
DareDareCaro said:
michael_stutzer said:
Tbone said:
Anyone got Max payne 3?

Seems there is a trophy to beat the game in 1 sitting with 1 life.

If it takes 5 hours to beat it like Max Payne 1-2 then it wouldn't be a big problem.

Summer can't come soon enough btw. I am seriously falling behind now.

The first PS3 player to get the trophy clocked it at 3 and an half hour.

LOL, I never pay full money for games like this. It is just being lazy, I guess.

Do not forget that this trophy implied a speed run.  Story is about 6 to 8 hours.

HideoK said:
@Ail
How's Diablo 3? I know a couple of my friends couldn't even play it at launch because the network errors.

I'm on Act II and it's pretty enjoyable.  I didn't get the game until a day after launch and I haven't run into a single error yet.

Bashing things with a Barbarian on a 7.1 sound system sounds pretty badass.

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
HideoK said:
@Ail
How's Diablo 3? I know a couple of my friends couldn't even play it at launch because the network errors.

I'm on Act II and it's pretty enjoyable.  I didn't get the game until a day after launch and I haven't run into a single error yet.

Bashing things with a Barbarian on a 7.1 sound system sounds pretty badass.

D3 is a lot of fun.

There has been a lot of bashing because of issues on release day but seriously since that day I have not had a single issue  and I have been able to play whenever I wanted ( granted there has been some maintenance but it was in the middle of the night and I was sleeping).

I beat normal mode with my wizard last night and I am going into Nightmare toonight...Beating normal took me 17h but I was very slow especially in Act 1 and was afk a lot. I'm expecting my Nightmare walkthrough to take at most a dozen hours..

I have a few issues with the game but nothing big. ( I prefer D2 Act 4 than D3 Act4, D2 last act was very crowded with enemies and it's not so much the case here).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Finally beaten bioshock and got the bass balls trophy on my first playthough now i have to figure out how new game + works

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Finally beaten bioshock and got the bass balls trophy on my first playthough now i have to figure out how new game + works

Enjoy your bass balls then... lol

What happened to the platinum points/difficulty list?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
What happened to the platinum points/difficulty list?

I just started putting the list in a separate post:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4547654

The link to this post is right before the first leaderboard in each weekly update.