By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

right back to ploughing through Skyrim,when i got back to it,the game freezed every tiem you went in water,haha,had to look up how to fix it and they added a kill animation but you probably know that.still really enjoying it though,

i tried dragons dogma demo,i'm assuming you co-op by the looks of it and the walking dead demo,i quite like the telltale stuff and will buy it when the old price comes down

and i can finally buy everybodys golf from the PSN everything out for it for £23,defo buy for me as i can never find it in the shops over here

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
sergiodaly said:
Dark Odin said:
thanks arcturus!!

4500 kills from my 100th platinum!

2700 here... not to 100th platinum but to plat BC...

how many hours you put on this game per week?

I´m doing 100kill a day, but not playing on the weekends. it´ll take a while (two months... or more). about 7-8 hours per week I think... really not much, I have to say that i don´t like the game anymore and most of the time is a pain for me to play it... but I can´t stand looking at that 97% there.

I didn´t stop playing anything to concentrate just in it, probably I´ll have 101, 102, 103 + platinums ready by the time that I finish these kills. I already have allien breed and spelunkers with about 3 hours from platinum.

Yesterday I finished assassins brotherhood, easy plat I think, but I´m going for the 100% (leonardo dlc), so i´m doing 100% in all missions right now, and loving it! it´s the frist AC game that I really like... probably this will be my #103 ^^ and I already have revelations here with me.

Dark Odin said:
sergiodaly said:
Dark Odin said:
thanks arcturus!!

4500 kills from my 100th platinum!

2700 here... not to 100th platinum but to plat BC...

how many hours you put on this game per week?

I´m doing 100kill a day, but not playing on the weekends. it´ll take a while (two months... or more). about 7-8 hours per week I think... really not much, I have to say that i don´t like the game anymore and most of the time is a pain for me to play it... but I can´t stand looking at that 97% there.

I didn´t stop playing anything to concentrate just in it, probably I´ll have 101, 102, 103 + platinums ready by the time that I finish these kills. I already have allien breed and spelunkers with about 3 hours from platinum.

Yesterday I finished assassins brotherhood, easy plat I think, but I´m going for the 100% (leonardo dlc), so i´m doing 100% in all missions right now, and loving it! it´s the frist AC game that I really like... probably this will be my #103 ^^ and I already have revelations here with me.

better than me... i am also aiming for the 100 kill per day but i can't play every day of the week. so i am doing around 200 to 300 kill per week.

i too, didn't alienate from other games just to play this. i been doing some random trophies from some games i have...

i am a bit jealous of you, because i don't have the time to play so many games as you do. (have more than 10 games on the shelf that my PS3 didn't even taste the disc, and have a few more games i want but my wife don't let me buy because of my backlog)

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Finally managed to platinum Tales of Graces F last night (or this morning :P) and I'm thinking it's a 3* one. It's certainly a game that has a lot of grinding, from the Mixer Maxed trophy to the GentleMan one (probably the two biggest ones in the game). There is one missable inn request for the GentleMan trophy, so if you miss it you are probably looking at another playthrough with another 15-20 hours of gameplay (if you rush through NG+). Of course, you are most likely going to need another playthrough, anyways, for the 60 seconds boss trophies. While it's not a terribly difficult platinum, it'll still take somewhere between 100-140 hours for most people, and there is some difficulty in the game despite being able to adjust the in-game difficulty at any point. The difficulty trophies aren't hard, since you only have to fight the final boss to get them.

They definitely could've made the platinum more difficult, though, since they could've made it so you have to earn all non-DLC titles for the characters (which would've bumped it up another *, IMO, because some are a pain to get).

HideoK said:
Esquoret said:
God of War: Ascension 8P multiplayer...
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-30-god-of-war-ascension-preview-introducing-the-gods-of-war

WOAH! 8 players!? I need to watch the new vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUHtt9sUtw4

Quite spectacular actually. Love how you get to give the giant cyclops a facial reconstruction as a team...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

Thanx Arcturus! Nice work getting the Vita Platinum's worked into the Trophy League!

PSN - Thwip 

Haven't turned my PS3 on for 10 days...
Busy laddering in SC2...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Got placed in platinum in SC2 after my 5 placement games.
Managed to drop from platinum to bronze in one evening and after a week I have climbed back to silver and I think I have a shot at making it back to gold although it might take a while ( I am third in my silver division).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@KylieDog
How many people do you need to start a 12 race tournament? I'd just have to download & re-install the game again.

@KylieDog
Cool, seems like whenever I volunteer you always seem to find someone. haha
Congrats on the 5-star Wipeout HD platinum in advance!