By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Damn... does anybody want to help me get the Wipeout HD Platinum? I need that damn bling brigade!

Around the Network

Gave up on Bling Brigade ages ago, that's improbable.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Go to PS3Trophies.org, they have a thread specifically for organizing bling brigades. I just made one for two Saturdays into the future, people signed up, and it all went pretty smoothly.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Mmm Far Cry2 free on Valentine's day for PS+ subscribers..
Already played that game though so won't benefit me..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Mmm Far Cry2 free on Valentine's day for PS+ subscribers..
Already played that game though so won't benefit me..

There's a bunch of free games lined up for February for PS+ subscribers and I'm happy to see the Simpsons Arcade game is one of them.

Around the Network

I am inching close to finishing up Section 8: Prejudice. I only need 2 more Feats, 2 more Badges, leveling to 50 (I'm 44 right now) and finishing Swarm mode on Hard/Insane on the 4 basic maps (only have Prometheus left to finish), then I'll have the platinum. I think I only have two maps left to get the last DLC trophy I need, then I'll have the game at 100% once I have the plat.

How long does it takes to plat FF13

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

I think I did it in 92 hours.  Depending on how you play, you could add or subtract from that.

I'm on the cusp of 4 platinum trophies. I should really just collect them...

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

SnakeDrake said:

I have 85 hours logged on the save file which got me the platinum.