By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

among thieves has taken over drakes fortune as most popular plat,i'm still on the last play through of both for the plat so won't help drakes fortune,if i can be bothered to finish them that is,

i see res 6 had adverts in the big sports games on tv over here

did anyone else play the amular reckoning demo,i hope the release is a bit tighter than that,lol

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
among thieves has taken over drakes fortune as most popular plat,i'm still on the last play through of both for the plat so won't help drakes fortune,if i can be bothered to finish them that is,

did anyone else play the amular reckoning demo,i hope the release is a bit tighter than that,lol

Personally, Kingdoms of Amalur is right up my alley. It's a role-playing game that has an absolutely huge world to explore, plus the combat is pretty good too.

MasterVG71782 said:
zuvuyeay said:

Personally, Kingdoms of Amalur is right up my alley. It's a role-playing game that has an absolutely huge world to explore, plus the combat is pretty good too.

yeah it has some good points and i enjoyed it,but the sound and other things jsut didn't work at all on my demo playthrough

i'm always up for a new fantasy world

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
MasterVG71782 said:
zuvuyeay said:

yeah it has some good points and i enjoyed it,but the sound and other things jsut didn't work at all on my demo playthrough

i'm always up for a new fantasy world

Well, the developers said that the demo was from like a 2-3 month ago build of the game, so they didn't have time to iron out all the bugs for the demo (they said it was either work on the demo or work on the game, and we all know the answer to that).

Arcturus said:

Back to the Future: The Game - Platinum Trophy Holders

ROBOTECHHEAVEN

What the hell?  This just made me realize that the box release version of the game has a platinum... what a crock!

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
Arcturus said:

Back to the Future: The Game - Platinum Trophy Holders

ROBOTECHHEAVEN

What the hell?  This just made me realize that the box release version of the game has a platinum... what a crock!

And the trophies stack with the PSN version. Not only that, but I believe if you've played the PSN version and have gotten the trophies already, then upon playing the disc version, all trophies are unlocked straight away and you'll get the platinum like that.

Heh finally finished my first play through of Dark souls, 90 hours played, 1.5 more playthroughs to go, certainly gonna be my longest plat i think if i ever get there

KylieDog said:
Do people on this site have some secret arse-picture website or something? Whats with the arse avatars loads of people have.

Lol.  Yeah that website is www.mostoftheinternet.com

MasterVG71782 said:

And the trophies stack with the PSN version. Not only that, but I believe if you've played the PSN version and have gotten the trophies already, then upon playing the disc version, all trophies are unlocked straight away and you'll get the platinum like that.

From my brief reading at PS3trophies.org, it didn't sound like that, but if that's true then it's both funny and stupid.

So Im dead last? That was expected :(