By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Question about the glitches on saints row 3, nearly done all the challenges but I'm having real trouble now with certain trophies. the in game clock is frozen at 8hrs played meaning I can't get 30 hours played trophy, the taunt/compliment trophy won't pop even thou both challenges done as well, anyone else have this problem and got round it?
for the amount of grinding throu and effort 1* is not worth it in the end

Around the Network

eh,i completed back to the future a while ago and never got a plat for it,have they given it more trophies now,i'll have to pop over to ps3trophies for a look

Above & Beyond

Just wanted to share a few thoughts after playing a couple demos recently.

Final Fantasy XIII-2: First non MMO Final Fantasy I will pass on. No regrets. I can't stand for another press "X' the game because all you need to do is auto battle and now including extra quicktime events. Yay. Read the reviews that the story isn't great either and adding towns filled with dull NPC's isn't enough to draw me back into my least favorite FF universe.

The Darkness II: Not as big of a fan of the art style as the original graphics, but the great characters, concept and story from the first game seem to be intact so I'm interested. In the demo the gameplay was fun, albeit a little repetitive. Hoping new purchased abilities will take away repetition and a good story will make this one a worthwhile play.

Twisted Metal: Mixed feelings on the demo. I do wish their were more characters, but I guess driving the other cars is whats meant to feel like having other characters. Will also miss all the great stories for beating the campaign with every character like they did in Twisted Metal Black. But gameplay is still fun and that is what matters most, although with Twisted Metal I need A LOT of practice because I wasn't even able to survive the single player offline mode yet... This game I'm planning to buy.

Kingdom of Amalur: Very high quality voice acting, fun gameplay and good graphics. Realized any glitches were from old code. This one could be epic, will wait for the final reviews.

HideoK said:

Final Fantasy XIII-2: First non MMO Final Fantasy I will pass on. No regrets. I can't stand for another press "X' the game because all you need to do is auto battle and now including extra quicktime events. Yay. Read the reviews that the story isn't great either and adding towns filled with dull NPC's isn't enough to draw me back into my least favorite FF universe.

I share the same feelings about FF XIII-2. I couldn't even bring myself to finish FFXIII. Plus I have too many games in my backlog to catch up on.

I dunno, maybe it's just because I had been playing NeverDead (SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THIS SUCK ASS GAME) but FFXIII-2 actually seems pretty cool so far. Although I guess it's really just FFXIII with more bells and whistles, but as much as I like trolling everything Square-Enix, I wasn't one of the FFXIII haters.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
HideoK said:

I share the same feelings about FF XIII-2. I couldn't even bring myself to finish FFXIII. Plus I have too many games in my backlog to catch up on.

Agreed.  I have loved FF since the first one and FFXIII was an abomination imo.  If this even resembles that insult to final fantasy then trying it will only serve to further enrage me.

zuvuyeay said:
eh,i completed back to the future a while ago and never got a plat for it,have they given it more trophies now,i'll have to pop over to ps3trophies for a look

Only the disc version of BttF has a plat, not the PSN version.

MasterVG71782 said:
SnakeDrake said:
How long does it takes to plat FF13

I have 85 hours logged on the save file which got me the platinum.

Damn thats fast. Took me closer to 120 hours I think. Blarg.

Just got my first plat in fucking forever... No More Heroes. I believe it's been a good two months. Fulltime software engineer + masters program at same time will do that to your free time... FFXIII-2 next! I bet I wont plat it until summer.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

KylieDog said:
chenguo4 said:
MasterVG71782 said:
SnakeDrake said:

Just got my first plat in fucking forever... No More Heroes. I believe it's been a good two months. Fulltime software engineer + masters program at same time will do that to your free time... FFXIII-2 next! I bet I wont plat it until summer.

How can it take 120 hours?  I did everything that game had to offer and platinumed it in 70 hours.  What did you do for the other 50 hours?  Even assuming you had worse drop rates than me on various turtle farms...no way 50 hours worth.

I took 110 hours.

Didnd't read or follow any guide, that's the only thing I can think off to explain the time difference...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
KylieDog said:
chenguo4 said:
MasterVG71782 said:
SnakeDrake said:

How can it take 120 hours?  I did everything that game had to offer and platinumed it in 70 hours.  What did you do for the other 50 hours?  Even assuming you had worse drop rates than me on various turtle farms...no way 50 hours worth.

I took 110 hours.

Didnd't read or follow any guide, that's the only thing I can think off to explain the time difference...

I think the only thing I read guide-wise for FFXIII was the missables (Treasure Hunter trophy) and once I got to the end game, I read up on some farming methods.