By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

chenguo4 said:
Good luck Tbone.

I wonder if it'd be a viable strategy to not get platinums in low star games to boost your rating... I.e. purposely leaving out a single trophy in AC Revelations. Ah well, too late for me.

I forgot to add Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.  Most of the game i planned to get anyway.

Around the Network

Just got my Darksiders plat, all ready for my copy of Kingdom of Amalur that should arrive tomorrow ;)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Just got my Darksiders plat, all ready for my copy of Kingdom of Amalur that should arrive tomorrow ;)

I'm still debating on whether to get Amalur on day one, considering I did order the Jak Collection already. I have just enough money in my Paypal account to pay off Amalur, but I may wait a week or so to see if any deals pop up.

Yeah, I only got to play XIII-2 for about 5 hours this weekend, but I like it way more than the demo made me think I would.

Tbone said:
This year i´m gonna try to get my plat diff avg to over 3.

Looking to add these games to my collection.

AC Brotherhood,Mw3,Street fighter x tekken,Vanquish,Ninja gaiden 3, Dmc collection,Dark souls and Dead space 2

This got me thinking about my plat difficulty rating. I did some research and if I platted every single 4 and 5 star game in my collection my average rating would be 3.95. Or just over 4 if the impossible happened and I managed to gold the vettel X1 challenges (although I have been thinking about getting a wheel for a while now). Of course that many 4 and 5 stars isn't very practical and would probably take years. I think I'll try to get my average over 3.5 though. SSF4 shouldn't really take me that long. I just really haven't been in the mood to grind out those stupid trials again. KOFXIII might be doable as well. Ignoring the 1 joke rating over on PS3trophies.org that game is a 9.11. 5 star?

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:
Tbone said:

AC Brotherhood,Mw3,Street fighter x tekken,Vanquish,Ninja gaiden 3, Dmc collection,Dark souls and Dead space 2

This got me thinking about my plat difficulty rating. I did some research and if I platted every single 4 and 5 star game in my collection my average rating would be 3.95. Or just over 4 if the impossible happened and I managed to gold the vettel X1 challenges (although I have been thinking about getting a wheel for a while now). Of course that many 4 and 5 stars isn't very practical and would probably take years. I think I'll try to get my average over 3.5 though. SSF4 shouldn't really take me that long. I just really haven't been in the mood to grind out those stupid trials again. KOFXIII might be doable as well. Ignoring the 1 joke rating over on PS3trophies.org that game is a 9.11. 5 star?

I guess it's the trials that puts it at a high difficulty rating? From the few videos I've seen of the trials, they have a lot of inputs and the timing on them seem to be pretty exact.

postofficebuddy said:
Tbone said:

U are lucky u don´t have to do all of them since it would be harder than SSF4. But like BBCS it has gotten a bit easier with dlc characters

Tbone said:

That's my goal too, although I doubt I will have enough time.

IGN gave Kingdom of Amalur a 9.0 and Gamestop a 7.5.......
Stupid gamestop, every critic they have for Kingdom applies to Skyrim too and that's not even counting the fact that the original Skyrim was unplayable past 50h on the PS3 and they still gave it a 9.0.......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
IGM gave Kingdom of Amalur a 9.0 and Gamestop a 7.5.......
Stupid gamestop, every critic they have for Kingdom applies to Skyrim too and that's not even counting the fact that the original Skyrim was unplayable past 50h on the PS3 and they still gave it a 9.0.......

As trophy hunters we should know more than anyone that reviews don't matter. Only our opinion does.