By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Well so far I like Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning.
Been playing i hard mdoe and for little stuff I have done it isn't really hard.
Looking at the trophies I'm not sure they can be attained in one play-through if you can't respec somewhere along the story line...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Great work Arcturus

Wow i´m in busiest member, that wasn´t yesterday it happened.

My trophy progress has ground to a halt. A week ago I was laid off (along with the rest of the company). I've been on a frantic (5-8 hours of calls and/or interviews a day) since.

So, surprisingly, unemployment has actually hindered my ability to advance my trophy hunting. Go figure!

Ail said:
Well so far I like Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning.
Been playing i hard mdoe and for little stuff I have done it isn't really hard.
Looking at the trophies I'm not sure they can be attained in one play-through if you can't respec somewhere along the story line...

Hmm you can respec so this might be a one play-through platinum provided you play on hard.

EncodedNybble said:
My trophy progress has ground to a halt. A week ago I was laid off (along with the rest of the company). I've been on a frantic (5-8 hours of calls and/or interviews a day) since.

So, surprisingly, unemployment has actually hindered my ability to advance my trophy hunting. Go figure!

That is quite ironic! And if you don't mind my asking which company did you work for?

Either way good luck on finding new employment.

Around the Network

finally will contribute to the platinum leaderboard this year, just need to finish hard play through of shadow of the damned and i will upload 3 platinums :)

AFFLICTION said:
EncodedNybble said:

That is quite ironic! And if you don't mind my asking which company did you work for?

Either way good luck on finding new employment.

Not really ironic.  It's expected.  Finding employment is a full time job.

God I love my new Amazon Visa rewards card.
Due to some family trips and other things I have earned 6000 points this month. Which means I get ME3 for free ;)

Ail said:
Due to some family trips and other things I have earned 6000 points this month. Which means I get ME3 for free ;)

Yeah, I earned almost 1000 points in less than a month and barely $500 of use, mainly thanks to restaurants.  Didn't even make an Amazon purchase on it that month.

fadetoone said:
Ail said:

Yeah, I earned almost 1000 points in less than a month and barely $500 of use, mainly thanks to restaurants.  Didn't even make an Amazon purchase on it that month.

I had a big month ( 4k spending) between a trip to Washignton and some dentist ( got to love that one, getting 1% back on 800$ and I'm getting the 800$ back from my Flex account lol), still 6000 points is 1.5% back on average, not bad.

Funny thing I noticed is I buy my cigarettes at the gas station and got 2% back on cigarettes purchases.......

I did spend a bunch on Amazon, since I got my kindle fire I have been reading like crazy and I did the maths I have been spending 5$/day through my kindle fire, between books and music ( mostly books) and comics.

I am going to obliterate my goal for 2012 though. My inital goal was reading 52 novels and I am already up to 19 books after 5 weeks.

By the way The Hunger Games and its sequels are good read.