By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
Well I just beat Dragon age II.

Overall a major disappointment, RPG elements too dumbed down, especially for companions. I really wasn't feeling the story either, DA Origins was all and all epic, the very begining battle as Ostagar i Origins was more epic than anything that happened in all of DA2 and that was nothing compared to othr parts of the game.

The re-use of dungeons in DA2 was also a major bore factor. As as the 'world'. Origins was just much more interesting. Oh and the characters just not very intersting in DA2 either.

Best it of DA2 was the very end when telling you about the world events and with little teasers about DA3 and hinting at the Warden being a story point. I'm hoping in DA3 you play as the Warden again and Hawke maybe a companion.

I thought the same thing, it was a big disappontment for me, storyline was nowhere near as good as Origins and the reuse of environments was really annoying.  I was hoping that they would focus on the deicision with Morrigan at the end of Origins, instead it was barely hinted at

Around the Network

Woohoo !
Finally got my Warhammer 40k Space Marine platinum trophy !

Damn proud of it too, among the top 20 to get it on gamercards.

Has to be one of the plat I am most proud of. The multiplayer was darn fun..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Been playing Castlevania Harmony of Dispair the last few week as pretty much my only game. Much better than the other Castlevania game on the PS3, just not very good in the trophy department.
Really need to play the rest of my GoW games to get some more trophies but I cant go more than 30 mins without switching back to Castlevania.

Ail said:

Woohoo !

Congrats. How many stars difficulty would you say it is?

My backlog is slowly growing. Too many games are releasing and there isn't nearly enough time to play them all!

Around the Network

I have been slacking!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

HideoK said:
Ail said:

Woohoo !

Congrats. How many stars difficulty would you say it is?

I would say it's a 4 stars but based on pstrophies.org voting it's going to end up a 3 stars here :((( ( based on gamercards % of ppls that have it it would definitly be a 4 stars).

Single player is easy and straight forward and even the trophy to kill 40k enemies isn't a big deal.

Issue is the Multiplayer where completing every challenge takes a lot of time even when you are good ( I was top 2 of my team most games, and still it took me over 100h, if you are average/bad you're looking at 150h+, maybe 200h).

The issue is that you can boost a lot of the multiplayer and a lot of the people voting are doing that ( it's still 50h  of Mp if you boost, and you're looking at the most boring 50h ever..).

Personally I only boosted a few multikills which probably saved me 20h in the overall scheme... 

Actually to be honest I think at this point I am the only one of three ppls that voted on ps3trophies.org that actually have the plat lol( among 17 voters).

The voting for difficulty ratings on that site is becoming a joke.

There were already 10 votes to rate Batman the day the game released and none of those players could have played the game that extensively and attempted every trophy at that point...

Interesting stat.
Of the 79 games I have played that have a platinum trophy I have platted 57.
So 72%

By the way I really really wish the PS3 had an option to do full game install.
I'm tired of popping in the Madden 12 Blu ray every day for 20 minutes , just to monitor my MUT trades.........

Cod classic platinum. Finally i can now play Batman.