By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Taking a time off in hunting trophies and desperately need a new game to fire me up again.

Around the Network

Man, I think I'll pass on trying to beat ICO in two hours. That sounds like a pain in the ass, considering I beat it in 3.5.

I'm finally a level 4, but when someone lent me Uncharted: Drake's Fortune I didn't realise that I'd get so many trophies so soon for it.

My PS3 went and shut down on me saturday,it is officialy bricked,i've already repaired it once,i don't think it wants to come back this time,it was only the blu-ray drive last time which was going aswell again so i was going to repair that,but now i think i'll just get a new one,maybe go for a white one or one with a good deal now for the holidyas

its very annoying as my new PC also went the same day but at least they have to fix that themselves,i am officially offline at home and i miss it,i like my PS3 online,can't wait to get a new one back and hopefully fix my old 60gb when i have some spare cash,i can't let her go to waste,i like her too much

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
My PS3 went and shut down on me saturday,it is officialy bricked,i've already repaired it once,i don't think it wants to come back this time,it was only the blu-ray drive last time which was going aswell again so i was going to repair that,but now i think i'll just get a new one,maybe go for a white one or one with a good deal now for the holidyas

its very annoying as my new PC also went the same day but at least they have to fix that themselves,i am officially offline at home and i miss it,i like my PS3 online,can't wait to get a new one back and hopefully fix my old 60gb when i have some spare cash,i can't let her go to waste,i like her too much

Do you not hook your stuff up to surge protectors?  If two things died on the same day, I'm not sure I'd call it a coincidence.

Around the Network

Dragon Age 2 back to 100% and completion rate up to 81.5% !!!
Go me !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Question for anyone who has gotten the plat in Fallout New Vegas, is there a certain point that I have to have seperate save files ready for all the different endings? like a point where if i go any further i am locked into a certain path?

and is there any way to fix the awful frame rate drops and freezing?

Draven26 said:

Question for anyone who has gotten the plat in Fallout New Vegas, is there a certain point that I have to have seperate save files ready for all the different endings? like a point where if i go any further i am locked into a certain path?

and is there any way to fix the awful frame rate drops and freezing?

When you're in the strip and all the dudes from the various factions come up to you and tell you they will forgive you if you join them.

Ail said:
Dragon Age 2 back to 100% and completion rate up to 81.5% !!!
Go me !

Well done, ive got my completion rate up from 53.9 to 57.7,  its a nightmare tho as ive played too many games(195 now), i have to get 75 trophies from games ive already played just to go up 1% and if i play a new game i instantly drop by 0.5%, im determined to get it to 60% by xmas tho, and ill aim for 70% for sometime next year, its been good tho going back and playing games i didnt really give a proper chance too, like bioshock2 and now Dragon Age. 

KylieDog said:
I bought CoD Classic in the sale. This game blows. Think I'll grind the trophies quickly and delete it before it infects my hardrive.

Got it aswell. Currently on chapter 11 on Veteran. I was waiting for a price drop and it finally came :)