By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Draven26 said:
Thanks for the update Arcturus, finally back on busiest members board after about a year and a half break from trophy collecting

Hey welcome back man!

Around the Network

thanks for the update Arcturus...
now that single post view is good again i notice that my Heavy Rain plat is not in the list( i mean, my name is not on the list of users who have the trophy)... because of that i notice also that my plat average score is not 2.20 as the score board says. its 2.18. will get the average score up again as soon as i plat GTA IV (my project in hands).

edit: grammar

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

thanks fot the update arc!

working on FIFA 10 and PES 11 platinuns... Because I wanna buy the new versions, but I don´t want to have six soccer games here hehe (FIFA 10, 11, WC, 12, PES 11 and 12)...

sergiodaly said:

thanks for the update Arcturus...
now that single post view is good again i notice that my Heavy Rain plat is not in the list( i mean, my name is not on the list of users who have the trophy)... because of that i notice also that my plat average score is not 2.20 as the score board says. its 2.18. will get the average score up again as soon as i plat GTA IV (my project in hands).

edit: grammar

Not sure how I missed that, but I'll fix it in the next update.

@Ail
You up for some NBA Jam on PSN? Anyone here want to challenge me?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Yakuza 3 is an overated plat, maybe not in rating but the way people talk of it. It takes time, especially if you listen to the story when playing through the first time, but the mini game challenges which everyone seems to think stupidly hard were all rather easy except for EX Hard batting. The substories are all rather easy too, even the Amon fight who is more just a test a patience while you slowly break down his massive health bar. The Ultimate challenges are mostly easy-medium in challenge, only one gave me a real issue. 95 hours overall it took me but I think 10-20 or so maybe me being idle. Maybe I'll buy Yakuza 4 if I ever find it cheap.

Thanks again to HideoK for helping me plat Portal 2.

Next up....Wipeout HD maybe?

Ex hard batting cages is arguably the hardest minigame I have ever played. And pool didn't give you any trouble? The AI is totally unfair in that and winning almost comes down to luck. Althrough pretty much everything else is just grinding though. Good luck on the Wipeout plat.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

postofficebuddy said:

Ex hard batting cages is arguably the hardest minigame I have ever played. And pool didn't give you any trouble? The AI is totally unfair in that and winning almost comes down to luck. Althrough pretty much everything else is just grinding though. Good luck on the Wipeout plat.

I don't have any frame of reference, but getting a million points in pinball on duke nukem forever was a pain in my ass for a few hours.

If anyones looking to really slow down there trophy hunting i can heartily recommend dark souls, you get 2-3 right of the bat, but then hours an hours pass before you get more, im having to play other games in between just to hear that sweet pling sound. Your not even guaranteed one for killing a boss cry

KylieDog said:
I got sent Dragon Age II finally. This game is ass compared to Origins. Most battles come down to X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X, X and hitting specials when available.

What the hell with only my character using armours I find also. Really dumbed down this game. The story so far seems crap also.

That's how I felt about the demo. Press "X" the game.

Well I loved DA2 ;)
The action feel made the game look a lot more fast paced...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !