By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Hey guys, just want to let you know that I'll be away next week, so there won't be update. The next update will be Tuesday November 1st.

Around the Network

Well I just beat Resident Evil 4 again. The HD version this time.
I had spent close to 100h playing that game on PS2 but it's been so long I actually did not remember most of the boss fights.
Not sure I will get 100% trophies though, Dark Souls and Batman are sitting next to the PS3 and they are telling me I should play with them instead of starting a new play-through of Re4 on professional....( and I already have Uncharted, Skyrim and AC:Revelations on preorder, the next few months are going to be very busy...)

Kinda tempted by Dungeon Defenders on PSN too, this seem fun and hard. I just hate the fact that that game has 4 players co-op trophies..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Arcturus said:
Hey guys, just want to let you know that I'll be away next week, so there won't be update. The next update will be Tuesday November 1st.

No problem. U have fun :)

Tbone said:
Cod classic platinum. Finally i can now play Batman.

I'm playing Batman too. It's gonna be a tough platinum!

I just finished the first "campaign" style challenge. All I can say is "OH SHIT...it's gonna be real tough later on..."

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

hmh, i have Mass Effect 2, Heavy Rain and Resonance of Fate, which are the games i'd consider to get the Platinum trophy... but i dont know with which to start. =( Advice needed.

@topic: My newest is Dark Souls (just my fourteenth, but ohwell) .. was fun. =)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Arcturus said:

No problem. U have fun :)

Thanks!

Well 4h in my first Dark Soul playthrough I managed to kill the first merchant :((
I guess I'm going to have to restart as I need stuff that he was selling...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I'm depressed that I can't play my PS3 games right now :(

People should know that Payday: The Heist, Dungeon Defenders, and Okabu on PSN all have platinum trophies.

MasterVG71782 said:
I'm depressed that I can't play my PS3 games right now :(
I feel for you man but you gotta tell me that you're at least a little closer to getting your new one?

Are you waiting till around black friday for a deal or just whenever you have the scratch still?