By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Mass effect 2 trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/mass-effect-2/trophies/

Around the Network
Tbone said:

Awesome, not really different from Achievements, but there is a DLC trophy, which comes free I guess.

Why not include it straight into the game trophy list?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@MasterVG

Yeah it could be very obvious too if someone cheats their trophies by the timestamp. Even if it randomizes the time somehow it might still show you beat level 9 before you beat level 3. Hmmmm impossible!

marciosmg said:
Tbone said:

Awesome, not really different from Achievements, but there is a DLC trophy, which comes free I guess.

What I want to know is why the other DLC trophies aren't there. For like Lair of the Shadow Broker...etc..

spdk1 said:

Just got a PS3 last week, but I'd love to join!  I sent all the relevant info

Welcome to the league! Should be fun to see yourself climb the ranks of the leaderboard from the very bottom.

Good luck making it into the platinum leadboards too. That leaderboard is based on the difficulty of the games you get platinum in. Points are awarded from 1 to 5 with 5 being the hardest games to get 100% of the trophies like GT5, Wipeout HD, Warhawk and Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma.

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:

Both LBP2 and Mass Effect 2 have $20 credit offers at Amazon right now if you pre-order. You might have to check the right side of the screen to see if it's from Amazon (I know they have a third party seller listed for ME2).

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284487

Just took advantage of this $20 credit for LBP2. I had the Collectors Edition pre-ordered before, but now for a $40 difference in price with the credit, the standard edition is way better deal. I could get the extra costumes for DLC later if I want although I did kind of want the LBP2 book ends. The sackboy plushie I didn't care about. lol

Almost ordered it for $51 through a 3rd party vendor so make sure to double check that its amazon so you get the $20 credit.

spdk1 said:

Just got a PS3 last week, but I'd love to join!  I sent all the relevant info

Got your info, thanks. Welcome to the league! Be sure to check back tomorrow evening...that's when the next weekly update will be posted.

Wagram said:
marciosmg said:
Tbone said:

What I want to know is why the other DLC trophies aren't there. For like Lair of the Shadow Broker...etc..

Good question. Those DLC had their own achievements right? Weird that they are not on PS3.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@HideoK

Oops, I thought it double posted and now I don't feel like typing it all over again. Basically, if someone would even hack trophies with them setting each individual timestamp, they'd need to get an orderly list together of how long it would take normally to get each trophy, which sounds like more trouble than it's worth. If someone went through that trouble, why not just enjoy playing the game and trying to get the plat yourself the normal way. For example, something like White Knight Chronicles wouldn't take just a month, considering you'd need to play for like 20 days straight with no breaks at all, if it takes 500 hours to plat.

chenguo4 said:
sirvice said:

i dont own one neither do i know anybody who i could lend it from. Additionally i dont feel like paying 100€ just for this challenge. but if i buy it right now... i could play more than just the x1s with it...hmmm (maybe alfa on eiger as well)

which wheel did u use/ r u using?

i prefer driving in practice mode in order to get used to the car and each track without beeing careful to be disqualified. with the actual challenge i tend to  drive safe just for the sake of not beeing qualified. i cant test the limit as good as in free mode.  thats why i consider waiting for bspec35 the better option.

Ok, let me just send you an X2010, so you can practice with it. Expect it some time tomorrow, as I'm A-specing 24 hours of Le Mans right now.

And I'm using the Driving Force GT. I bought it maybe 2 years ago, for Prologue, off ebay for $90, which I think is somethign like 60-70 euros. I'm sure now a used DFGT would be even cheaper.

For the record, having a wheel totally changes this game. Once you get used to the wheel, you miss it when you're playing with the controller. Provided that you can find a cheap one, either used or a  deal on a new one, I definitely recommend it.

?

THX!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!

im gonna drive a x10 shalalalala im gonna drive a x10 sha lalalalalala

DFGT is the one im looking for, but even on ebay the used ones go for 100€,  new ones for around 160€. On geizhals.at, a site for price comparison the cheapest new one is 120€ - currently out of stock until 1st week of february... these days its really hard to find one with a reasonable price tag.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.