By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Dead nation platinum. I personally think it should be 2 stars. Only thing that was somehow hard was last level on Morbid, rest was quite easy. If there was a trophy to beat it on Undead then we could talk.

Around the Network

has a trophy list for killzone 3 been released?

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:

Dead nation platinum. I personally think it should be 2 stars. Only thing that was somehow hard was last level on Morbid, rest was quite easy. If there was a trophy to beat it on Undead then we could talk.

I just started playing this again today, do you have a link to a good loot guide because the ones I find are pretty useless.  "Area 1: 15 cars, 2 chest and 2 armours"  doesn't much help since if I had no idea at all I've need be searching the levels looking for these things exatly as I am now.

I used the one from ps3t.org. i checked on youtube aswell but didn´t find anything.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dead-nation/81812-trophy-guide-roadmap-loot.html

Dragon Age Plat!

Draven26 said:

Dragon Age Plat!

Damn. Congratz. I have the game borrowed from a friend, and only beat it once. I dont know if I have the patience to play it all again, lol.

If Bioware would let me skip cutscenes and dialogues completely I would.

PS - One trophy left for Borderlands plat. Gotta get to lvl 50. Im lvl 47 now. I hope I can get it till next update.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
sirvice said:

i dont own one neither do i know anybody who i could lend it from. Additionally i dont feel like paying 100€ just for this challenge. but if i buy it right now... i could play more than just the x1s with it...hmmm (maybe alfa on eiger as well)

which wheel did u use/ r u using?

i prefer driving in practice mode in order to get used to the car and each track without beeing careful to be disqualified. with the actual challenge i tend to  drive safe just for the sake of not beeing qualified. i cant test the limit as good as in free mode.  thats why i consider waiting for bspec35 the better option.

Ok, let me just send you an X2010, so you can practice with it. Expect it some time tomorrow, as I'm A-specing 24 hours of Le Mans right now.

And I'm using the Driving Force GT. I bought it maybe 2 years ago, for Prologue, off ebay for $90, which I think is somethign like 60-70 euros. I'm sure now a used DFGT would be even cheaper.

For the record, having a wheel totally changes this game. Once you get used to the wheel, you miss it when you're playing with the controller. Provided that you can find a cheap one, either used or a  deal on a new one, I definitely recommend it.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I got a driving force wireless for 50$ new at Best Buy.

It doesn't have pedals as the brake and accelerator are on the wheel which makes it a perfect wheel for a couch potato like me !

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Jboy0990 said:

Been playin Red Dead Redemption. Game is fun as hell. Any tips on the game?

You shouldn't really need tips... It's really more of a "stick with it and get it eventually" game.  You're best off waiting for a double XP weekend if you want to get to level 50 in MP though.  That's what I did.

And I really hope that's not Snookie in your avatar picture.

Both LBP2 and Mass Effect 2 have $20 credit offers at Amazon right now if you pre-order. You might have to check the right side of the screen to see if it's from Amazon (I know they have a third party seller listed for ME2).

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284487

Just got a PS3 last week, but I'd love to join!  I sent all the relevant info