By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

chenguo4 said:
Ail said:
sirvice said:
chenguo4 said:

^ Ail, add me on PSN (chenguo4). I'm hardcore playing GT5

I just golded all licenses a few days ago, and now after a trip to Vegas I'm back at it.

I'm pretty stuck on the grand tour and AMG special events though. They're just insane... Anyone gold these things yet? I have the first beginner event for AMG, and can't even gold the other beginner ones. For grand tour, I golded the regular races (Monza and Rome), and can't gold the other 3 events. :-/

im still trying to gold all licences. IA1, IA2, IA3 and IA10 are the ones im still missing. atm im playing more bspec. On another note: where do i get a US muscle car? any chance to win one, or do i have to buy one?

regarding special events: havnt played them seriously yet.

You get a beast charger and a high hp buick as reward at some point, I just don't remember on which event.

All I know is that I used those.

Up to 46 licences gold, 14 to go............

in terms of difficulty my understand is the following :

RedBull X11 Sebastien Vettel( lvl 33 or 34 event, insane from what I hear) >> AMG driving academy >> any other event or licence.

Ugh not looking forward to the red bull crap... I've read that as well. I'm also pretty stuck on the AMG tests, so right now I'm just playing b-spec, maybe waiting to build up enough money to by that formula GT for that extreme series race.

@both:  are u from Europe or US? i would like to add you both in case we live in a similiar timezone -> Europe.

out of interest: how are you treating your bspec drivers? right now i let them drive alternately, cause what ive heard you need more than one skilled driver for the endurance races.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:

I love UFC. I have been watching since prolly 06 too. My uncle trains under Royce Gracie and teaches Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/MMA. His son(my cousin) just turned 18 and started training for professional fights. I usually go to Buffalo Wild Wings or something to watch the PPV fights and I think GSP is gonna ruin Koscheck once again haha

Wow, that is awesome! Royce Gracie is an MMA legend. You have any plans to start up MMA? I was thinking about taking classes  just for training and to stay in shape. I don't know if I'd want to get into a professional fight... although it would certainly be such a rush (that is until someone knocks me out or breaks my arm in a submission).

I think GSP will win again also but I'm not counting Josh out just yet. Koscheck is a much better fighter since the last time these 2 fought and his motivation to beat up GSP is stronger than ever.

I thought about it. Fighting runs in my family. I have been in multiple street fights and my uncle thinks MMA is a good way to take out my agression and he feels i would be a great fighter. He has a fighter now that is currently 5-2 so far so I believe hes doing good

2 more Platinums for me. I will be on the Platinum leaderboards soon. :)

HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:

I love UFC. I have been watching since prolly 06 too. My uncle trains under Royce Gracie and teaches Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/MMA. His son(my cousin) just turned 18 and started training for professional fights. I usually go to Buffalo Wild Wings or something to watch the PPV fights and I think GSP is gonna ruin Koscheck once again haha

Wow, that is awesome! Royce Gracie is an MMA legend. You have any plans to start up MMA? I was thinking about taking classes  just for training and to stay in shape. I don't know if I'd want to get into a professional fight... although it would certainly be such a rush (that is until someone knocks me out or breaks my arm in a submission).

I think GSP will win again also but I'm not counting Josh out just yet. Koscheck is a much better fighter since the last time these 2 fought and his motivation to beat up GSP is stronger than ever.

Ok. I was joking. lol

But roughly I pay around 100 dollars for a new game.

EDIT - I just noticed I quoted the wrong post. But since its still Hideo Im safe

www.jamesvandermemes.com

holy crap Elder Scrolls V announced!

Around the Network
Draven26 said:

holy crap Elder Scrolls V announced!

I know. Also, Mass Effect 3! And Prototype 2!!!

Though Im most hyped by |Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim. Releases 11-11-11

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Wow Batman Arkham City and Mortal Kombat trailers look AWESOME. Plus a little surprise in mortal kombat. I won't ruin it for you who haven't seen it=)

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

Uncharted 3!!!!

I thought there would be more gameplay, but I was told there was no CGI in the trailer, so Im really impressed.

Go see it on gametrailers on something.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:

Uncharted 3!!!!

I thought there would be more gameplay, but I was told there was no CGI in the trailer, so Im really impressed.

Go see it on gametrailers on something.

Yes looks amazing!!! Even Resistance 3 has impressed me for the first time in the graphics department

Wow I can't believe RDR won over GOW3

Leap that wall if you're so great!!