By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:

UFC 2010 really pisses me off. I'll be fuckin someone up online and they hit me with such lame jab and I get knocked out

Yeah I really liked UFC 2009, but I got tired of UFC 2010 fast. I didn't play online much because when I tried it was laggy and not only that, but the times I played and I was winning the other person quit.

Anyone else here a big UFC fan? I've been a fan since 2006, and recently I started throwing parties and ordering the big PPV's. I used to always catch the replays later on because its pretty expensive (especially when the fight you were anticipating ends in 30 seconds).

Koscheck vs GSP this Saturday night! Should be a great fight after all the tension during the ultimate fighter.

I love UFC. I have been watching since prolly 06 too. My uncle trains under Royce Gracie and teaches Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/MMA. His son(my cousin) just turned 18 and started training for professional fights. I usually go to Buffalo Wild Wings or something to watch the PPV fights and I think GSP is gonna ruin Koscheck once again haha

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:

UFC 2010 really pisses me off. I'll be fuckin someone up online and they hit me with such lame jab and I get knocked out

Yeah I really liked UFC 2009, but I got tired of UFC 2010 fast. I didn't play online much because when I tried it was laggy and not only that, but the times I played and I was winning the other person quit.

Anyone else here a big UFC fan? I've been a fan since 2006, and recently I started throwing parties and ordering the big PPV's. I used to always catch the replays later on because its pretty expensive (especially when the fight you were anticipating ends in 30 seconds).

Koscheck vs GSP this Saturday night! Should be a great fight after all the tension during the ultimate fighter.

I love UFC. I have been watching since prolly 06 too. My uncle trains under Royce Gracie and teaches Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/MMA. His son(my cousin) just turned 18 and started training for professional fights. I usually go to Buffalo Wild Wings or something to watch the PPV fights and I think GSP is gonna ruin Koscheck once again haha

Yeah St. Pierre will own. I think Matt Hughes is better though=)

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

HideoK said:
marciosmg said:

Oh! Forgot to say it yesterday.

Finally, Mass Effect 2 release date:

US - Jan. 18

Woot! Same day as Little Big Planet 2. I'm going to hold off on buying until a price drop though. Because its an older game ported to PS3 I think the price will come down fast. I do want to play it especially since I've heard good things and if it's people's Game of the Year.

Im getting it day one, but thats because my sister will be in the US that day so I will save a lot of money (since games in US are too cheap already - yes, they are stop complaining with your belly full )

Also, in Brazil , prices are high and they dont usually go down. And if they do, takes a loooooong time and it doesnt get that much cheaper. So, again, stop complaining you spoiled little brat.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Tbone said:

I´m acutally with Hideok about GT5. Don´t think i will get it. Ive never been a fan of GT or Racing Sim, i prefer Need for speed or Motorstorm. Also about the trophies it seems they made it for the most dedicated fans.

On other note i reached level 33 on Zombie mode with a friend

Congratz. The better I have ever done was round 25 with 3 friends in Kino der Toten.

I was doing great - had Ray Gun and G11 (both with Pack-a-Punch), Jug-nog, Speed Reload and Quick Revive. I was a beast.

But I went to save a friend in tha t narrow section of the theater and I was swarmed. Lost all my perks.

That was the beginning of the end.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

chenguo4 said:

^ Ail, add me on PSN (chenguo4). I'm hardcore playing GT5

I just golded all licenses a few days ago, and now after a trip to Vegas I'm back at it.

I'm pretty stuck on the grand tour and AMG special events though. They're just insane... Anyone gold these things yet? I have the first beginner event for AMG, and can't even gold the other beginner ones. For grand tour, I golded the regular races (Monza and Rome), and can't gold the other 3 events. :-/

im still trying to gold all licences. IA1, IA2, IA3 and IA10 are the ones im still missing. atm im playing more bspec. On another note: where do i get a US muscle car? any chance to win one, or do i have to buy one?

regarding special events: havnt played them seriously yet.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Tbone said:

I´m acutally with Hideok about GT5. Don´t think i will get it. Ive never been a fan of GT or Racing Sim, i prefer Need for speed or Motorstorm. Also about the trophies it seems they made it for the most dedicated fans.

On other note i reached level 33 on Zombie mode with a friend

Congratz. The better I have ever done was round 25 with 3 friends in Kino der Toten.

I was doing great - had Ray Gun and G11 (both with Pack-a-Punch), Jug-nog, Speed Reload and Quick Revive. I was a beast.

But I went to save a friend in tha t narrow section of the theater and I was swarmed. Lost all my perks.

That was the beginning of the end.

The only problem is ammo since i´m really familiar now with Zombies it feels like u could go on forever lol.

sirvice said:
chenguo4 said:

I just golded all licenses a few days ago, and now after a trip to Vegas I'm back at it.

I'm pretty stuck on the grand tour and AMG special events though. They're just insane... Anyone gold these things yet? I have the first beginner event for AMG, and can't even gold the other beginner ones. For grand tour, I golded the regular races (Monza and Rome), and can't gold the other 3 events. :-/

im still trying to gold all licences. IA1, IA2, IA3 and IA10 are the ones im still missing. atm im playing more bspec. On another note: where do i get a US muscle car? any chance to win one, or do i have to buy one?

You get a beast charger and a high hp buick as reward at some point, I just don't remember on which event.

All I know is that I used those.

Up to 46 licences gold, 14 to go............

in terms of difficulty my understand is the following :

RedBull X11 Sebastien Vettel( lvl 33 or 34 event, insane from what I hear) >> AMG driving academy >> any other event or licence.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

marciosmg said:

Im getting it day one, but thats because my sister will be in the US that day so I will save a lot of money (since games in US are too cheap already - yes, they are stop complaining with your belly full )

Also, in Brazil , prices are high and they dont usually go down. And if they do, takes a loooooong time and it doesnt get that much cheaper. So, again, stop complaining you spoiled little brat.

Umm, I wasn't really complaining as much as saying its not a day 1 buy, and I can wait to play it. Sorry games prices are so high in Brazil though. Do you know the price equivalent in US dollars? 

Jboy0990 said:

Wow, that is awesome! Royce Gracie is an MMA legend. You have any plans to start up MMA? I was thinking about taking classes  just for training and to stay in shape. I don't know if I'd want to get into a professional fight... although it would certainly be such a rush (that is until someone knocks me out or breaks my arm in a submission).

I think GSP will win again also but I'm not counting Josh out just yet. Koscheck is a much better fighter since the last time these 2 fought and his motivation to beat up GSP is stronger than ever.

Ail said:
sirvice said:
chenguo4 said:

You get a beast charger and a high hp buick as reward at some point, I just don't remember on which event.

All I know is that I used those.

Up to 46 licences gold, 14 to go............

in terms of difficulty my understand is the following :

RedBull X11 Sebastien Vettel( lvl 33 or 34 event, insane from what I hear) >> AMG driving academy >> any other event or licence.

Ugh not looking forward to the red bull crap... I've read that as well. I'm also pretty stuck on the AMG tests, so right now I'm just playing b-spec, maybe waiting to build up enough money to by that formula GT for that extreme series race.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes