By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:

My GOTY  will surprise most of you, it is without doubt :

NBA2K11.

Best Basketball sim ever ( and I say that despite the numerous trophies glitch that cause trophies not to unlock........).

Nothing beats playing his highness....

I have yet to unwrap Heavy Rain so I can't comment about it...

Yeah, NBA2K11 is kind of surprising. So is platinum impossible to get due to the glitches?

I only played the demo and my one complaint is that free throws took way too long to go through all the animations. Is there a setting I can choose in the full game to skip all those extra animations?

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:

UFC 2010 really pisses me off. I'll be fuckin someone up online and they hit me with such lame jab and I get knocked out

Yeah I really liked UFC 2009, but I got tired of UFC 2010 fast. I didn't play online much because when I tried it was laggy and not only that, but the times I played and I was winning the other person quit.

Anyone else here a big UFC fan? I've been a fan since 2006, and recently I started throwing parties and ordering the big PPV's. I used to always catch the replays later on because its pretty expensive (especially when the fight you were anticipating ends in 30 seconds).

Koscheck vs GSP this Saturday night! Should be a great fight after all the tension during the ultimate fighter.

marciosmg said:

Oh! Forgot to say it yesterday.

Finally, Mass Effect 2 release date:

US - Jan. 18

Woot! Same day as Little Big Planet 2. I'm going to hold off on buying until a price drop though. Because its an older game ported to PS3 I think the price will come down fast. I do want to play it especially since I've heard good things and if it's people's Game of the Year.

HideoK said:
Ail said:

My GOTY  will surprise most of you, it is without doubt :

NBA2K11.

Best Basketball sim ever ( and I say that despite the numerous trophies glitch that cause trophies not to unlock........).

Nothing beats playing his highness....

I have yet to unwrap Heavy Rain so I can't comment about it...

Yeah, NBA2K11 is kind of surprising. So is platinum impossible to get due to the glitches?

I only played the demo and my one complaint is that free throws took way too long to go through all the animations. Is there a setting I can choose in the full game to skip all those extra animations?

Platinum is possible to get as some people have it.

It's hard to say why some people have trophies unlock and others don't.

The only trophies that everyone coudn't get have been patched and ppls can now get those...

All I know is that I beat the conditions for at least 5 trophies in the second year of my player and didn't get any of them but I got some in the first year.

I'm starting to wonder if you can't unlock trophies on the second year......

PS : hit x for free throws and it will move straight to you shooting..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Has anyone played Dark Void? It's a pretty fun game in a futuristic jet-pack enabled uncharted kind of way. Especially for $9^-^

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

Around the Network
DuNnDuNn90 said:

Has anyone played Dark Void? It's a pretty fun game in a futuristic jet-pack enabled uncharted kind of way. Especially for $9^-^

played it, thought it was really bad.  game glitched and i was stuck with no way to progress other then starting the level over....just wasnt liking it enough to even do that

DuNnDuNn90 said:

Funny thing is that it's the next game Gamefly is sending me, so I'll be able to chime in on what I think next week or so.

Draven26 said:
DuNnDuNn90 said:

played it, thought it was really bad.  game glitched and i was stuck with no way to progress other then starting the level over....just wasnt liking it enough to even do that

Huh..that's strange. Only problem I have had so far is my objective not updating once. I am only about half way through though. Now you have me worried=(

MasterVG71782 said:
DuNnDuNn90 said:

Funny thing is that it's the next game Gamefly is sending me, so I'll be able to chime in on what I think next week or so.

Start off on hardcore mode. If you have played anything remotely challenging then this will be a walk in the park.

I´m acutally with Hideok about GT5. Don´t think i will get it. Ive never been a fan of GT or Racing Sim, i prefer Need for speed or Motorstorm. Also about the trophies it seems they made it for the most dedicated fans.

On other note i reached level 33 on Zombie mode with a friend