By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

sirvice said:
chenguo4 said:
Ail said:
sirvice said:
chenguo4 said:

@both:  are u from Europe or US? i would like to add you both in case we live in a similiar timezone -> Europe.

out of interest: how are you treating your bspec drivers? right now i let them drive alternately, cause what ive heard you need more than one skilled driver for the endurance races.

I'm in US, west coast. Feel free to add me, PSN is chenguo4.

As for bspec, I've read that the best way to bring up a 2nd driver is to have him lose really high level races; he'll still get tons of XP for last place. So for now I'm just focusing on one driver. He's only lvl 8 so far, so obviously I haven't done much bspec, but I'm running out of stuff I can do (i.e. AMG and grand tour left, plus some races that need cars I can't afford), so I'll have to be bspecing soon.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

Majin plat,  easiest plat I've done so far.  Enjoyed the game although didn't like the voices of the animals and the grinding at the end but it was fun.  Oh and first trophies I've had in a while.  :D

DuNnDuNn90 said:

Wow Batman Arkham City and Mortal Kombat trailers look AWESOME. Plus a little surprise in mortal kombat. I won't ruin it for you who haven't seen it=)

KRATOS!!!

oh... whoops ^_^

Already comin up with a new Call of Duty. It seems the same developers of Dead Space are makin it. Also 2 new map packs for Mw2 in 2011

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/03/02/new-call-of-duty-coming-in-2011-from-dead-space-devs/

marciosmg said:

Uncharted 3!!!!

I thought there would be more gameplay, but I was told there was no CGI in the trailer, so Im really impressed.

Go see it on gametrailers on something.

Demo on Monday at Jimmy fallon show.

Around the Network

OMG WaW is complete crap! I wanna cry .>_<."

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

KylieDog said:
Jboy0990 said:

Already comin up with a new Call of Duty. It seems the same developers of Dead Space are makin it. Also 2 new map packs for Mw2 in 2011

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/03/02/new-call-of-duty-coming-in-2011-from-dead-space-devs/

That artical is 10 months old.

Doesnt mean its fake? You know how long I've been hearing about Max Payne 3? You know how long I've seen screenshots from it? About 2 years now.

Don't have the motivation to get the Platinum for the games I have.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Don't have the motivation to get the Platinum for the games I have.

What games are those?

So close to Black Ops platinum.

Just need to get the intel on the last mission and the Sacrifial Lamb trophy.

But the Sarificial one is pissing me off.

I have played several games where Id spend tens of thousands points and not get it.

In fact, everytime I play Zombies solo just for fun, I mostly get sniper rifles.

Why did they put sniper rifles on Zombies???????????? Why?

www.jamesvandermemes.com