By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Don't have the motivation to get the Platinum for the games I have.

What games are those?

Dragon Age, Resonance of Fate, Street Fighter IV, Bioshock, Little BIg Planet and White Knight Chronicles. I have Yakuza 3 though but I swear to myself that I'll play it and get the plat for it after I got my 13th one. 

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
HideoK said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

What games are those?

Dragon Age, Resonance of Fate, Street Fighter IV, Bioshock, Little BIg Planet and White Knight Chronicles. I have Yakuza 3 though but I swear to myself that I'll play it and get the plat for it after I got my 13th one. 

No wonder. You have a lot of games that are either tough or too lenghty to plat. Start with Bioshock and LBP.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
HideoK said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

What games are those?

No wonder. You have a lot of games that are either tough or too lenghty to plat. Start with Bioshock and LBP.

RoF is not so hard or difficult, once you have the general way of doing it, you just need one looong playtrough (the longest will be to have XP and effect X2 in order to grind a LOT of XP in Arena), and the 2nd one will be very short (with mega powerful caracters...)

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

marciosmg said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yup! you are very right. 3 of those are very lengthy especially WKC. I tried LBP but I really need 2nd controller for that. As for Bioshock. I am getting bored playing it. I don't know why because I really enjoy playing it at first but as I got closer to the end, I am getting bored and I have to replay it twice and that will be very stressful for me. :( 

I really need a new game, being broke is really really sad situation. :(

Just 2 levels left on WaW and I beat veteran mode. Then It's the blackcat trophy=( Any advice?

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

Around the Network

Sly Collection is getting me some easy trophies!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

CHECKPOINT REACHED!!!

Leap that wall if you're so great!!

Grr I think I'm going to have to buy myself a wheel for Gt5.

Issue isn't so much the wheel itself but controlling your speed with the PS3 controller is rl hard, I need something with more control like a gas pedal...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

XiaoMay said:
marciosmg said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
HideoK said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

What games are those?

RoF is not so hard or difficult, once you have the general way of doing it, you just need one looong playtrough (the longest will be to have XP and effect X2 in order to grind a LOT of XP in Arena), and the 2nd one will be very short (with mega powerful caracters...)

Ugh RoF arena sucked ass. Beat every level 10 times. TEN times.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Ail said:

Grr I think I'm going to have to buy myself a wheel for Gt5.

Issue isn't so much the wheel itself but controlling your speed with the PS3 controller is rl hard, I need something with more control like a gas pedal...

Yeah it's really helpful. One thing to watch out for is that the wheel fights you, but once you get used to that you should see your times come down. Much greater control over how much you throttle/brake, not to mention smoother turns. Play a nascar track with the DS3, then try again with the wheel, you'll be amazed.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes