By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Some weird stuff in GT5. I am having problems with a lot of races as I am not that good.

Except rally on snow where I am a GOD !

I won the Intermediate snow rally by over 1 minute ( 3 specials out of 5 I actually caught up with every other competitor before the finish line...) and beat Sebastien Loeb's on Chamonix track by 1 second on my second try, I bet I could beat the gold time by over 5 seconds easily on that track if I wanted....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

I was slowly climbing up the trophy league but now im addicted to white knight chronicles and that game will not give trophies easy, probally gonna take 2/3 months to earn the platinum on that one.

I just finished Spelunker Mode yesterday of 3D Dot Game Hero it was quite difficult IMO !

Now I have to finish one last time... After Disgaea 3, I'm going to lose a lot of ranks, because both these games are quite time consuming and not very trophy-friendly, right ?

Also, Europe never got the patch to make the game "easier", and will probably never get it, so it should be a 5 star trophy for us ! Right Actarus ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

viewtiful_jon said:

I was slowly climbing up the trophy league but now im addicted to white knight chronicles and that game will not give trophies easy, probally gonna take 2/3 months to earn the platinum on that one.

It took me 4 months to get the platinum on that game, but I would say that a dedicated 2 months might be possible. I logged over 500 hours, though, when I finally saw that beautiful platinum crown show up on my screen. It might take even longer now, since I'm sure the online community isn't quite what it was when I played it (I stopped playing at the beginning of July).

MasterVG71782 said:
viewtiful_jon said:

It took me 4 months to get the platinum on that game, but I would say that a dedicated 2 months might be possible. I logged over 500 hours, though, when I finally saw that beautiful platinum crown show up on my screen. It might take even longer now, since I'm sure the online community isn't quite what it was when I played it (I stopped playing at the beginning of July).

You, are a trooper. Good job.

Around the Network

Gotta question, going to guy a new hard drive for my PS3 today (500 GB) but was wondering about the backup utility.  will it back up games that cant be copied like Dragon Age.  will i still be able to use the save if its on the same PS3 just with a different hard drive?

Draven26 said:

Gotta question, going to guy a new hard drive for my PS3 today (500 GB) but was wondering about the backup utility.  will it back up games that cant be copied like Dragon Age.  will i still be able to use the save if its on the same PS3 just with a different hard drive?

I believe, but don't quote me on it, that the full back-up is the only way that copy-protected game saves can be transferred. I'm not entirely sure myself, but I remember reading that (I'm in need of a new HDD for my PS3, too).

If you back up your ps3 completely together, then you will not lose your saves. Except for some games. Like ACII and thats all i remember lol. 

installing the new hard drive in the ps3 is taking forever, took 4 hours to backup my stuff, took about 3 minutes to put in the new hard drive, another 15 minutes installing the update and now it says 2 hours to restore my data from the old hard drive onto the new one....at least i wont have to delete stuff everytime i get a new game now though

Damm Prototype is not an easy game. Playing on Normal but i have a feeling Hard will be difficult. Really pain when everyone is after and trying to kill u and the damage some monsters do is just silly even on normal.