By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

rakugakist said:

Anyone want to give me some advice as to what to plat next?  I have Red Dead, Bioshock, and Bayonetta to choose from at this point, but I'll accept other suggestions.  I'm kind of in a competition with a guy from work, but speed isn't of most importance to me.  I want to have fun without massive grinding.  No online trophies please, or keep them to a minimum.  Might Batman AA be a good choice too?  Don't own it, but willing to pick it up.

Edit, I also have Infamous at 20 something percent.  Maybe I could finish that.

I'll go for either Batman or Bayonetta ( just got the plat for this one ). As for Infamous you'll have to finish it twice but still enjoyable.

Around the Network

Thx for the update Arcturus. Although i agree with rest of the people about points instead of trophies.

rakugakist said:

Anyone want to give me some advice as to what to plat next?  I have Red Dead, Bioshock, and Bayonetta to choose from at this point, but I'll accept other suggestions.  I'm kind of in a competition with a guy from work, but speed isn't of most importance to me.  I want to have fun without massive grinding.  No online trophies please, or keep them to a minimum.  Might Batman AA be a good choice too?  Don't own it, but willing to pick it up.

Edit, I also have Infamous at 20 something percent.  Maybe I could finish that.

Batman is a good choice because just the fight challenges are hard (but there are just 8)... and the game is short, less than 10 hour go get all for Platinum.

My mistake. I accidentally sorted the leaderboard by trophies instead of points. I'll fix that today.

Thx @Arcturus.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Arc you may want to consider adjusting the trophy difficulty to a three star for AC:B. The online trophys make it annoying as hell. If it was for offline only then I would definitely agree with a two.

Thanks for the feedback. I was on the fence between rating it a two and rating it a three. I may adjust this for next week's update.

Arcturus said:

My mistake. I accidentally sorted the leaderboard by trophies instead of points. I'll fix that today.

Haha I seen that. I was wondering why I got pushed back like 8 spots when I was on the busiest member list.

Arcturus said:

Don't worry you can take your time. Just got very surprise though because I went down so many places.

Thanks for the update Arcturus.

For me, I beat CoD Black Ops. The game was good and I saw the twist in the end miles and miles before it happened, but it still beat MW2 campaign easily.

I got the last level Veteran trophy but not the Black ops Master. So I have to get those 3 vet trophies left and hopefully that will unllock it.

Anyone care to help me with Zombie trophies,lol?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Arcturus said:

Fixed now.