By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the updat arcturus!

One question though did the requirement for the rankings swtich places?

Around the Network

Yeah, it looks like the ranking is now for total number of trophies, instead of points?

MasterVG71782 said:

Yeah, it looks like the ranking is now for total number of trophies, instead of points?

Thanks... now I finally undestand the ranking.

i dont even understand how people can have so much plat..

bump

Around the Network

Arc you may want to consider adjusting the trophy difficulty to a three star for AC:B. The online trophys make it annoying as hell. If it was for offline only then I would definitely agree with a two.

MasterVG71782 said:

i really don't like that. It makes getting golds and plats pointless.

radiantshadow92 said:
MasterVG71782 said:

i really don't like that. It makes getting golds and plats pointless.

Is this true? If so, I concur.

On a complete side note.  So close to the GTA plat.  I can't wait to be done with this beast.

Anyone want to give me some advice as to what to plat next?  I have Red Dead, Bioshock, and Bayonetta to choose from at this point, but I'll accept other suggestions.  I'm kind of in a competition with a guy from work, but speed isn't of most importance to me.  I want to have fun without massive grinding.  No online trophies please, or keep them to a minimum.  Might Batman AA be a good choice too?  Don't own it, but willing to pick it up.

Edit, I also have Infamous at 20 something percent.  Maybe I could finish that.

chenguo4 said:

So anybody here playing GT5? The license tests are pretty ridiculous... There are 60 total, in sets of 10, and in each set there's a couple that you just can't help but spend 5 hours on. Oy.

Though supposedly people say this is still easier than NGS2... I can't even imagine.

I am playing GT5.

TBH the people saying this is harder than NGS2 don't know what they are talking about because noone has platted GT5 yet and some of the trophies are going to be a rl pain ( beat world record for the Nissan GT-R on Nurburging  on an untuned car is going to be hell ( especially as the track is frigging long so lots of opportunities for mistakes)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !