By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

chenguo4 said:
Wagram said:

The Employee of the Month trophy for AC:B is flipping ridiculous. I have done everything for it yet it still says I haven't done them all. There is no way to check either. 98% missing 1 bronze trophy -.-

God sounds like that's gonna suck... How long did it take you to get to lvl 50?

And I just looked at the RB3 trophies list. Apparently you need to get pro instruments for plat, which is a total no thanks.

About 17 hours to get to 50. I boosted from 31 to 50.

Around the Network
Tbone said:
marciosmg said:
Tbone said:
marciosmg said:

Thanks guys for the replies. I have read exactly what Kylie said.

Im gonna have to replay those levels.

PS -  Im having so much fun playing the Sticks and Stones wager match.

Im always lagging (my connection is 95%  on yellow), but damn Im getting good with the tomahawk. Bankrupting people is so awesome!

Lol u really need to cool down when u play Zombies u were dying all the time

No need to mock me!

Haha. What really happened was that I was lagging like crazy, so everytime I tried to knife an enemy he would hurt.

I should stop knifing all together. lol

PS - Later, I managed to play with some strangers that were really bad. They didnt knife zombies on the first few rounds. And they kept opening all the doors as soon as they had the points for it.

Yeah i know the connection wasn´t the best. Lol at first u sounded like 8 year old girl by your voice

Actually, that was because before we played I was playing with the mic settings so I set the voice changer to this really high pitched voice.

Now, behold my awesome tomahawk skills:

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Tbone said:
marciosmg said:
Tbone said:
marciosmg said:

Thanks guys for the replies. I have read exactly what Kylie said.

Im gonna have to replay those levels.

PS -  Im having so much fun playing the Sticks and Stones wager match.

Im always lagging (my connection is 95%  on yellow), but damn Im getting good with the tomahawk. Bankrupting people is so awesome!

Lol u really need to cool down when u play Zombies u were dying all the time

No need to mock me!

Haha. What really happened was that I was lagging like crazy, so everytime I tried to knife an enemy he would hurt.

I should stop knifing all together. lol

PS - Later, I managed to play with some strangers that were really bad. They didnt knife zombies on the first few rounds. And they kept opening all the doors as soon as they had the points for it.

Yeah i know the connection wasn´t the best. Lol at first u sounded like 8 year old girl by your voice

Actually, that was because before we played I was playing with the mic settings so I set the voice changer to this really high pitched voice.

Now, behold my awesome tomahawk skills:

Lol nice

My Ninja skills Funny the last one glitched with last hit.

Anyone here own LittleBigPlanet? Could you possibly heart me and my level? Would greatly appreciate it.

PSN : AnimasPaine

Tbone said:

Lol nice

My Ninja skills Funny the last one glitched with last hit.

Damn, you are awesome.

I have to say, I actually played only a little bit of Black Ops yesterday and today because Im addicted to Minecraft.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Anyone here own LittleBigPlanet? Could you possibly heart me and my level? Would greatly appreciate it.

PSN : AnimasPaine

Yup. I am sure to heart your levels as soon as I got the plat for bayonetta.

@Marciosmg

Yeah the glitch happened to me on 2 sets of COD: Black Ops Veteran trophies. I just had to replay 1 to 2 levels from each set to see which one didn't count the first time and they unlocked. If only Treyarch had kept the hardest difficulty cleared on the chapter select menu like they did with World at War then it would be easy to figure out which level didn't register.

I got the Create trophy for LBP! One trophy left for the Platinum. Thanks all who hearted my sucky level. Lol.

I played through Black Ops veteran without getting the glitch marcio ^_^

Jboy0990 said:

I played through Black Ops veteran without getting the glitch marcio ^_^

I have 3 trophies now that didnt unlock.

The game isnt that hard so id play it again.

But there are 2 places that are really annoying, so I htink Im gonna wait to play it again.

www.jamesvandermemes.com