By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Playstation 3 is gone forever; 600$ done the drain.

Someone broke into my house and stole it, but they left my Wii, 2 360's, and Nintendo DS alone. Shit like this pisses me off!

the people that live next door to me did it. Fuckin dirty thieves.

Now it's gonna take forever for me to get a new one. No LBP, no anything!

Around the Network

sry for your ps3
go get yourself a 360......

So why don't you go next door and ask politely for a PS3 or just beat their asses? Makes sense right?

ahcheng said:
sry for your ps3

Did you even bother to read the post?

If you know who did it, call the cops!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

call upon all the vg charters in your area and ask them to go with ya and kick their arses !..

Seriously.. or get someone else to do it.. just go kick their arses XD..

@ahcheng why do you even post ?

Check out my game about moles ^

ecurbj said:
So why don't you go next door and ask politely for a PS3 or just beat their asses? Makes sense right?

It's not there. I called over 5 home boy's and my sister, and went all through their house (the mom called the police when we did this), but it wasn't there and her son, who we where looking to jump/stab, wasn't there niether.

My sister was about to beat this bald-headed girls ass, so they called the cops again.

The plumbers aren't cheap today.

Anyway, sorry to hear that. Hope you get your console back.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

ahcheng said:
sry for your ps3

ouww .... that post was so stupid it made my head hurt .

PS3, so popular, it's all that thieves take! Bar Stewards.

that's an odd one no doubt though, do you have house theft insurance? If so claim and ye shall receive....right?

Hmm, pie.