By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Playstation 3 is gone forever; 600$ done the drain.

@OP:
surely, as others have said, they can look for the serial number, if you were on PSN they might even have your MAC adress too...perhaps they could blacklist it or w/e, but going around to the dudes place and kicking ass is not a great idea. they'd just come back with chainsaws, then you'll retalliate with rocket launchers, an almost endless cycle until you start flinging nukes around at eachother.
Just call the cops and/or Sony.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

1. insurance??

2. sony should be able to track the console if it goes online. i do recall reading about them doing it a couple times before.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Is it my imagination, or is that avatar very revealing?

I already gave my solution, and if all you're going to do now is be a complete racist, then I see no need to keep the thread open (especially since you've now been banned).

Just because you suspect them of stealing it, doesn't mean it was them.
You can't just presume it was them because tehy are black or others say they are dishinest unless you have some firm evidence.
They might well be totally innocent and one of your best friends who is white mighy be two faced and label others thieves, whilst in reality he's the one helping himself to peoples goods.

For years my son had items taken from his bedroom, obviously by one of his 'friends' and there are friends of his I dislike more than others but without evidence I would never point the finger at any of them just because of their colour, religion, upbringing or families social status.

White, black, rich, poor, highly educated or poorly educated, all have the ability to be thieves