By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Playstation 3 is gone forever; 600$ done the drain.

Ahcheng, I didn't want to personally warn you (since you'd probably bother me through PM), but you didn't even read the post before plugging your console? That's just bad.

Kitami, I'm not sure if you've done this or not, but if you know your console's serial numbers, you can report them to local pawn shops and see if they have any recent consoles with the same number. Or you could just call the cops...

Around the Network

Stuff like this makes me hate black people and wish I wasn't black.

Well, bra...I would look into an investigation. I mean you said you know for sure your neighbors did it..So go do a investigation on the matter. Find out who is close with that family next door and see what you can get.

By the time you actually get some evidence, that console could either be sold to someone for money or they could of used it to pay someone back, who knows?

Just look into it more and not stress about it. PS3's are soon going to go down in price. They are $400 now and used ones are like $350 or lower.

guys, don't misunderstood my post, i just want to be kind.
As Kitami Reika had lose 600$, so a cheaper 360 might be a good option for him.

Kitami Reika said:
Stuff like this makes me hate black people and wish I wasn't black.

lol..wow

@ahcheng

Why in the world would you come into a thread where the OP specifically said he lost his PS3. He even said he has 2 XBOX 360's!!!!

Read please!!!! and wouldn't it make perfect sense to buy another PS3 since he lost that one?

THINK BRA!!!

Around the Network

if he/she steal the 360s and wii and ds away n sell them, he can easily get another ps3! how stupid :P just kidding though

n dude u can observe the ppl living next door during LBP release day, see anyone of them is going to a gameshop ;)

ahcheng said:

He's already got two...

ahcheng said:

i say everyone here start quoting this same msg and persuade ah cheng to read the thread properly using watever u can. shall we?

dude! he said he already has 2 360s!! u wan him to buy the 3rd one?

Stupid thugs...

I'm done with black people.

I hope Obama loses.

I'll never talk to a black girl again.

I'm sick of black people. You go into someone's house and take their shit. They could have shot someone. This would never have happened in the suberbs. Only the hood...

ahcheng said:

ahcheng, You have to be kidding me! After being blasted for not reading the post before answering you still don't read the post and then basically repeat yourself. Two are already in the household! not that you will read this.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups