By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My Playstation 3 is gone forever; 600$ done the drain.

@ Kitami Reika

Hope you are well ensured, if not that really sucks man... In any case file the theft at a local police station. I think it may be good to give Sony a call as well, maybe they can track down the PS3 via the Internet Provider when used online.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

oh he already got 2....sorry for my misreading.

go get your ps3 back(if you know who took it).

i remember last time there is a post about missing ps3 and the thief was caught when going online with the ps3............

Kitami Reika said:
ecurbj said:
So why don't you go next door and ask politely for a PS3 or just beat their asses? Makes sense right?

It's not there. I called over 5 home boy's and my sister, and went all through their house (the mom called the police when we did this), but it wasn't there and her son, who we where looking to jump/stab, wasn't there niether.

My sister was about to beat this bald-headed girls ass, so they called the cops again.

Good God man. It was a game console! Annoying as hell that someone stole it but you don't want to go out and stab the person you think took it.  I can't believe no-one has commented on this aspect of your post yet.

Kitami Reika, If you know who, treat them to the same contempt and half inch it back

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Kitami Reika said:
Stupid thugs...

I'm done with black people.

I hope Obama loses.

I'll never talk to a black girl again.

I'm sick of black people. You go into someone's house and take their shit. They could have shot someone. This would never have happened in the suberbs. Only the hood...

Having worked in the Prison Service in the UK for a number of years, I can assure you that demonstrating a propensity for theft is not dependent on the colour of your skin.

Around the Network

the console is not in their house.

We already went over there with our knives and shit, and it wasn't there.

It's not just a gaming console, that PS3 can never be replaced.

The thief knows to steal the best...

I'm sorry for your loss dude. Do you have the console's serial number?

Kitami Reika said:

I hope Obama loses.

Good lord, no. We Europeans need him. You must elect him.

Hmm, pie.

Steal enough of their stuff that you can sell and get $600 for it, then buy a new ps3.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

@ Kitami Reika

We already went over there with our knives and shit, and it wasn't there.

Are you serious? Don't make the situation worse, stay cool. In the end it's just a cool entertainment device, 600 dollars is a lot of money from some perspectives, but from other perspectives it's a tiny amount of money not worth this much trouble/risk.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales